25th September Lakeland Motor Museum

Firstpeke

Well, despite the hotel rate going up I have decided to book and will be attending next Saturday, assuming it is the usual on site for a 12 o'clock lunch?

Look forward to meeting you all at the museum!

JON12A

IBAUK's retired Shop Keeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
Hi
Yes meet at 12noon for chat and tyre kicking . Some of us staying over if you wish to join us your more than welcome.

Last edited:

Firstpeke

I thought that was part of the plan, so I would be planning to have a gander around the museum after luncheon!

I have also booked a dinner at the restaurant at the hotel, anyone else doing that?

AND..... can we please delete references to the name of the hotel, anyone can read the posts and a group of bikes is made into a target if advertised....

Paranoid, me..... yes.

Graham Small

ED_F
IBA Member
Evening all, hoping we’re all well. Myself and Steve C are attending on Saturday, IF that’s still ok? However, if so, can someone confirm if the meal is actually in the Motor Museum, or is it in a pub/restaurant nearby?
Many thanks and TIA.
G

Kim Leeson

IBAUK Shopkeeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
Evening all, hoping we’re all well. Myself and Steve C are attending on Saturday, IF that’s still ok? However, if so, can someone confirm if the meal is actually in the Motor Museum, or is it in a pub/restaurant nearby?
Many thanks and TIA.
G
Looks like it's the Cafe at the museum...I propose a RTE to the Lakeland Motor Museum, The cafe is good and the museum is well worth a visit also.

GarminDave

Ex-Arkwright
Premier Member
I will be joining you all for lunch.

See you at high noon at the Lakeland Motor Museum.

Ride safe and enjoy.

BTW should we be secretive about the venue Motorcycle Theft and all.........................

JON12A

IBAUK's retired Shop Keeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
I will be joining you all for lunch.

See you at high noon at the Lakeland Motor Museum.

Ride safe and enjoy.

BTW should we be secretive about the venue Motorcycle Theft and all.........................
You will be ok Dave, nobody will pinch your's;)

Firstpeke

There is no shortage of fuel overall, it is only reported to be around 100 BP stations, which may only be in the area around and north of Bristol in to Gloucestershire and Worcestershire if my understanding of the BBC's inflammatory report is to be believed.

Also some Texaco stations, but I don't know where that was being reported from....

Motorway service areas were allegedly being prioritised.....

Unfortunately the general public as with toilet paper at the start of covid, seem to go into selfish buying mode and insist on filling not only their cars but 5 gallon gerrycans as well.....

All thanks to a rather over enthusiastic BBC news item proclaiming shortages of fuel...