28th and 29th July. Historic Chatham Dockyard.

Winglider

Ex-Wiinglider
IBA Member
When would you need a solid answer by? I am currently not sure if I will have a bike to ride and I can't come to my first ever rte in the bloody van!
You can come to a RTE in or on any mode of transport that you have, It's you we want to see. Although it would be good to see you on a bike.
Just let me know If you are going to come along and I will add you to the list, all welcome :):)
Steve.

Winglider

Ex-Wiinglider
IBA Member
Only 5 weeks to go now to the Historic Chatham Dockyard visit. Time to start thinking about booking your tickets.
You can order these's either on line or on the day
Prices below:

Concession £19.50 on line ( for Senior Citizen (age 60+), Ex-forces, HM Forces with ID and students)
Concession £21.50 on the day ( for Senior Citizen (age 60+), Ex-forces, HM Forces with ID and students)
Adults £22.00 on line price
£24.00 on the day price

Don't forget these tickets are valid for a year from the date of purchase, so you visit as many times as you like.

If you fancy making a weekend of it this is where we will be staying
The Royal Victoria & Bull Hotel N 51°23'27.3" E 0°30'08.9" https://www.rvbhotel.com/
16- 18 High Street

Rochester, England, ME1 1PX
[email protected]. Tel: 01634 819425
Unfortunatly I was unable to reserve rooms so it is first come first served.

Any more for any more

Morning all,
Thanks for encouraging words. My bike has gone, pretty gutted as I had it from new and litterally no one had ever riden it but me until last night.
My head says it right cause I can't afford to keep it while my wife is on maternity leave (self employed so no maternity pay) but my hearts a bit broken cause I never expected it to leave me till it was done.
That's life I guess but I don't think I fancy the coming a few hundred miles in the van, it's just not the same.
Hopefuly I can pick something up for good money come the winter when the fairies pack their bikes away.

orestesdjc

Premier Member
I agree that it's not the same if you can't make it on the bike and this one may not be for you but don't let it put you off attending any nearer you. I will make it but as I am unable to ride, drive, or walk any distance I'll be coming by taxi. I only live 2 miles away so should be ok.
If anyone coming to the RTE wants a full set of IBA magazines send me a pm. You'll have to collect them from my home but it's not too far out of the way.

bmbob

IBA Member
Hi Dave
PM sent......I think
Regards Bob.

Hi winglider
I'm hoping to come down for the RTE on the 28th, but it will only be a day trip.
Ride safe
Regards Bob

Winglider

Ex-Wiinglider
IBA Member
I have just spoken to Chatham Historic Dockyards, to see if they have a room available for us to put our jacket's and helmet's in.
They could not promise anything but if they have a room on the day they will let me know so come and see me.

I'm hoping to make the lunch on Saturday meeting at 12 noon.I have just got back from doing 1500 miles in 36 hours ( once checked) so be good to catch up with people.
Safe riding
Paul

Ahamay

The Joker
IBA Member
Not this one, doing the RBLR 1000 again with a lad who asked if he could follow me around as he is a newbe couldn't start on the day as his gear linkage broke on his Hardly Dangerous and he has a lot of sponsors so another ride around Scotland 'SIGH' things you do for a mate :D

Winglider

Ex-Wiinglider
IBA Member
Not this one, doing the RBLR 1000 again with a lad who asked if he could follow me around as he is a newbe couldn't start on the day as his gear linkage broke on his Hardly Dangerous and he has a lot of sponsors so another ride around Scotland 'SIGH' things you do for a mate :D
See you another time John good luck with te SS1000, I guess your bike has stopped leaking oil now :):)