28th and 29th July. Historic Chatham Dockyard.

Debi Kirk

Married to the very Lucky Steve
Steve
I am working in Canterbury until 1pm - but will smash it to Chatham afterwards, wont make the photo but will be there for the afternoon..... might even let hubby to be come along as well :) :) :)

28th and 29th July. Historic Chatham Dockyard.

PS Do not buy your tickets yet we only need 2 more and we can get group rate just waiting for a phone call to check out how it works.

Here is the list of who is attending to date.

Weekenders
Graham & Sally
Jon12A
Ziggy

Day trippers

Winglider + Mel, Craig & Dave.
Owl
Orestesdjc

jonnyp
JB
Phil
Coxy
Blackb15 (Paul)
Steve & Debs
I will be with a friend Martin thanks Paul blackb15

JON12A

IBAUK's retired Shop Keeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
Meeting Ziggy and Graeme / Sally at 2.30 at Stibington so should be down by 6.00 depending on Friday rush hour traffic.
Anyone fancy coming down for a pint Friday let us know.

Last edited:
Meeting Ziggy and Graeme / Sally at 2.30 at Stibington so should be down by 6.00 depending on Friday rush hour traffic.
Anyone fancy coming down for a pint Friday let us know.
I wish I could make it down there on Friday but it’s the mother-in-law’s birthday.

If I miss that, I’ll be organising an RTE of my own… in Siberia…where no doubt, I'll be for a while...:rolleyes:

JON12A

IBAUK's retired Shop Keeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
I wish I could make it down there on Friday but it’s the mother-in-law’s birthday.

If I miss that, I’ll be organising an RTE of my own… in Siberia…where no doubt, I'll be for a while...:rolleyes:
Might be worth it Jonny....
Seems a small price to pay to me :)

Oh… put it this way John.. the Queen wouldn't hang it out as much... my services are not "required" on Saturday but I think I'm back on parade Sunday..:confused:

FazerPhil

President IBA UK
Staff member
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Sorry Steve the bike day in my home town of Calne ( born there married there etc)has won as Lynne would like to go in car!!!!!

Debi Kirk

Married to the very Lucky Steve
Hey guys
sorry gonna have to pull out of this.......too much pre wedding stuff to finish
See you all a week Saturday tho.....you cant miss me - ill be the bird in the white :) :) :)

~Martin~

RBLR1000 Finisher
IBA Member
Hi All

Sorry but I have to pull out. Post has arrived with a cancellation for a hospital appt for tomorrow and they have allocated it to me.

Winglider

Ex-Wiinglider
IBA Member
Here are some photos from RTE Chatham Historic Dockyard

Now for some of you who were paying attention, I said there would be questions later ! ! !

Q1 For 1 point What was the name of the Destroyer D75? and in what other south coast marina was she a display.
Q2 For 3 points We can see who the pervert in th pirates picture, but who are the other two? And name the pervert.
Q3 For 25 points In real life was Bob ever a captain of a ship and for how long?
Q4 For 2 points In the picture of the big grey crane, in what town was it manufactured?
Q5 For 4 points The big steel rolling mill. Who made it? Where was it made full name of works and city? and when was it made?

Your answer please on the back of a £20.00 note in pencil, to winglider @ 25 Acacia Av SW2 no later than 1st July 2017

Rule A The quizmasters decision is final
Rule B If in doubt about anything refer to rule A

20180728_124800.jpg Group by D75 (2).jpg the pervert shot.jpg Captain bob on the bridge.jpg grey crain_LI.jpg very large rolling mill.jpg Group by D75 (2).jpg

n Group by D75 (2).jpg

Last edited: