4 Wheels Bad, 2 Wheels Good - BBL2017

Rick UK

Brit Butt Light Rally Master
Premier Member
IBA Member
As the 14th July comes to a close, the Rally Book is about to be released!

Any last minute takers? It's not (quite) too late to sign up!

The Rally Book will be e-mailed out early on 15th July - if you are signed up, and have not received it by 05:00, please e-mail me.

Cheers

Rick

Rick UK

Premier Member
IBA Member
Not a peep out of the riders! Obviously all having a lie-in, or simply speechless at the rally book
Rick

Rick UK

Premier Member
IBA Member
Anyone got any advice on importing a .kml file into Autoroute??? One IT-challenged entrant is having issues......

FJRPilot

Brit Butt Rallymaster RBLR1000 routemaster
Premier Member
IBA Member
Anyone got any advice on importing a .kml file into Autoroute??? One IT-challenged entrant is having issues......
Not used Autoroute for a few years now as I've got my head round Basecamp. I just opened my 2010 version and you can import gpx files but not kml files, as far as I can recall anyway.

Rick UK

Premier Member
IBA Member
Not used Autoroute for a few years now as I've got my head round Basecamp. I just opened my 2010 version and you can import gpx files but not kml files, as far as I can recall anyway.
He now seems to be sorted - possibly with www.gpx2kml.com

Couple of possible late entries have popped up! Any more takers??

Rick UK

Premier Member
IBA Member
Final pre-rally instructions sent out to all riders last night. Riders gathering in Stoke on Trent this evening, ready for the rider briefing at 07:45 tomorrow morning, with the ride starting at 08:00.
Riders are advised not to be late!

Rick UK

Premier Member
IBA Member
Riders all left safely at 08:00, following a final briefing from the Rally master, and having been given a text-in bonus window (13:30-13:45), and a compulsory bonus - number 35! Video of the start soon to be available on the Facebook page

Rick UK

Premier Member
IBA Member
Final results:
1st -John Young (14610 points)
2nd - Lee Edwards (14610 points)
3rd - Eric Backhouse

1st and 2nd were separated by 14 miles!!!

Total miles ridden by the 11 finishers: 5043

Full results to follow.......