4th of July - 49 states of the USA

Stephen!

Flivver Flyer
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
New Mexico Stephen! I rode there last time I was on a "USA" ride so didn't feel the need......

Full disclosure: there is a rural locality called New Mexico in NSW. It is West of Manilla, or if looking on my SPOTWALLA map above it is just west of the green '65' flag. I don't think there is any sign saying New Mexico. Leaving NM out seemed to fit my story anyway...
Ahhh... That makes sense. Thank you. I am impressed that you were able to find all those in such a small distance. I would have never guessed it could be done, especially being on a completely different continent from the source of the names.

Gatey

Premier Member
IBA Member
New Mexico Stephen! I rode there last time I was on a "USA" ride so didn't feel the need......

Points left at the table for missing "Michigan" Daisy, but I still rode to the right place.

Full disclosure: there is a rural locality called New Mexico in NSW. It is West of Manilla, or if looking on my SPOTWALLA map above it is just west of the green '65' flag. I don't think there is any sign saying New Mexico. Leaving NM out seemed to fit my story anyway...
Well tha't just enough bait for me to go have a look at New Mexico. I have passed this location a few times over the years. So maybe I should take a pic of the location IF it has a sign...well we will have a photo of a sign for the crowd to ponder.