A thread to fiddle about and see what works

Yes, so what's that all about then? Okay for avatar but too big for photo... having the same issues myself

IMG_4036.gif

Above image in a.gif format, just over 65Kb's but piss poor quality.

You'd think they'd have the sense to stipulate the max file size when the error message pops up. Not bloody rocket science, is it?

Last edited:

FazerPhil

President IBA UK
Staff member
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
has anyone figured out how to "watch" the UK forum.
Clicking on new posts gets new posts from across the whole forum!!!

Sneezy

IBAUK Bouncer
IBA Member
If your trying to load photo from phone or computer mike, then just use the upload a file option, bottom right.
If its from a cloud or other source, not sure

Right why is it I cant get the new forum to load as my home page. I've used the new forum web address in my home page tab box but when I log onto the web the old forum appears as it used too, but then when I hit the home page button in the tool bar the new forum appears.
Any help / advice would be greatly received.

saphena

IBAUK Webmaster
Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
How are you "logging onto the web"? Is it a shortcut on your desktop, in which case it might specify the address of the old forum. Delete it and create a new shortcut. What browser are you using?

Jon Kerr

More lost than found
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
I want to add a small pic to my signature. I've opened an FlickR account, uploaded the pic to the FlickR site, but can't get a URL for the signature. Apparently, we need to have a URL for the signature pic. Any advice?

Thanks guys!
J