Advanced riding skills

GSears

Dambuster... Bouncing panniers...
Premier Member
IBA Member
Quiet efficiency is the hallmark of the expert. Although alert they give the impression of being completely relaxed. They ride in a calm, controlled style without fuss or flourish, progressing smoothly and unobtrusively.

All boxes ticked......;) :)

Megabuck

IBAUK Verifier
IBA Member
If the rear tyre was wet, why didn't it leave any tracks when he backed it out onto the road? I think there's a simpler explanation: a dusty road, too much throttle and too little brain.

Regards,
Martin

owl*

Rally Bonus checker
IBA Member
I followed a French registered car for over half a mile a couple of days ago, who was driving on the wrong side of the road down a country lane near my house.

I was behind, in my Jag, (on the correct side, thank you), lights flashing, constantly sounding my horn, before he realised.

Pure blind luck nothing came in the opposite direction.

Robert

IBR Finisher
Premier Member
I experienced a similar situation during the BBR11 when I encountered a Range Rover with a horse trailer...I managed to slip between the stone wall and the skidding car with fuming tyres:eek::confused::rolleyes:...another guardian angel wasted....

One of my favourite roads A40 coming out of Llandovery towards Brecon. Lucky it wasn't me as I would have been doing at least 60 and been nearer the crown of the road for the left-hand bend to follow. The sooner they stop all left-hand drive lorries at the port of entry and transfer the load to a British registered tug the better.