Adventure bike rider magazine festival 2022

madmac

We have been asked back to the ABR festival there will be a limited chance for exhibition tickets but I will do my best to try and sort as many as possible but we may only get 4 same as last year.
image002.jpg

madmac

Quick update we are now looking at a 6mtr pitch for the event.
We can only display a certain amount of vehicles that weekend, and currently trying to work out how many vehicle passes i will be able to get as you will need one to enter the display area.
if you are going to the event please let me know if you would like to display your bike and i will try to accommodate.

madmac

Just a quick update
The ABR magazine have given us a good sized pitch this Yr so that means we can display a good few well equipped bikes, and I will let anyone know who is interested in putting their bike on display when the vehicle passes will arrive, there is restrictions on vehicles in the showgrounds and you will need a pass.
Anyone who is interested please let me know.

madmac

A quick update
The display stand is 6 mtr x 9 mtr.
So anyone going can get their bike on display at the festival. But it's a first come first served basis for vehicle passes. ABR Festival 2022 Logo.jpg
If you do display your bike please note that a little help on the stand will be required at times, similar to what we do at the MCN.

Splitter142

Premier Member
It was an excellent wee gathering and the craic was mighty. Until the next time or for those coming up to deepest darkest (used metaphorically as Sellafield is close and a strange green glow is present) Cumbria for the Iron ore weekend / impromptu rte. Toodle pip