Aerostich Roadcrafter R3, 50S, $650

abkeeling

Premier Member
IBA Member
I’ve shrank a little over the last half a year and my one-piece Aerostich Roadcrafter R3 no longer fits. It’s hi-viz yellow with black accents in impact areas. Size is 50S. The suit was lightly used for a few seasons of commuting. Still in great shape, and has been freshly washed and re-waterproofed according to Aerostich’s instructions.

I’d rather not ship, but will do so for IBA members. Can deliver or meet in Washington State. Can also deliver to northern Oregon for dedicated/confirmed buyers. All appropriate precautions taken for drop-offs, size fittings, etc. Price is negotiable, dependent upon shipping needs. We can work something out.

When it fit, I was 5’11”, 31” inseam, 38” waist, 45R chest, 215-235 lbs. Enough wiggle room to fit heated gear under it in the winter, but not too baggy in the summer.

Attachments

Safari Ferg

Safari Ferg, President IBA Ireland
Premier Member
I’ve shrank a little over the last half a year and my one-piece Aerostich Roadcrafter R3 no longer fits. It’s hi-viz yellow with black accents in impact areas. Size is 50S. The suit was lightly used for a few seasons of commuting. Still in great shape, and has been freshly washed and re-waterproofed according to Aerostich’s instructions.

I’d rather not ship, but will do so for IBA members. Can deliver or meet in Washington State. Can also deliver to northern Oregon for dedicated/confirmed buyers. All appropriate precautions taken for drop-offs, size fittings, etc. Price is negotiable, dependent upon shipping needs. We can work something out.

When it fit, I was 5’11”, 31” inseam, 38” waist, 45R chest, 215-235 lbs. Enough wiggle room to fit heated gear under it in the winter, but not too baggy in the summer.
Hi, is the Roadcrafter still for sale?
If so I have a friend in Seattle who might be able to ship onwards to me in Northern Ireland, or I have a sister in Richmond, VA.
Safe riding
Graeme

abkeeling

Premier Member
IBA Member
Hi, is the Roadcrafter still for sale?
If so I have a friend in Seattle who might be able to ship onwards to me in Northern Ireland, or I have a sister in Richmond, VA.
Safe riding
Graeme
Graeme,

I sincerely apologize for the lengthy delay. I never got any notifications of any responses and haven't logged back in until recently. I still do have it available in the event that you are still interested.

abkeeling

Premier Member
IBA Member

Item has been sold. Thank you.