Another Bluetooth Headset question

Airportbum

Premier Member
What headset do I get? I had a 2006 goldwing with the edsets and the bluestreak bluetooth. I can't say enough good about their stuff!
Having bought a 2018 airbag goldwing, I have to start over. Edset doesn't offer a solution, and J&M does not have corded solution for the airbag model yet. I tried the uclear amp with the pro speakers, and the sound it fantastic. But the battery life is not there (4 hours) and I can't get any tech support (been trying for 3 weeks - calls and emails). Plus it doesn't charge enroute and the new goldwing only uses headset 1 for carplay. It will only bluetooth to headset number 2 when you switch the units out after the battery dies.

The SRL does not charge while in use. I have the Shoei Neotec 2.

Do I get the Sena 20evo or 30 or what else should I look at?

Thanks

What headset do I get? I had a 2006 goldwing with the edsets and the bluestreak bluetooth. I can't say enough good about their stuff!
Having bought a 2018 airbag goldwing, I have to start over. Edset doesn't offer a solution, and J&M does not have corded solution for the airbag model yet. I tried the uclear amp with the pro speakers, and the sound it fantastic. But the battery life is not there (4 hours) and I can't get any tech support (been trying for 3 weeks - calls and emails). Plus it doesn't charge enroute and the new goldwing only uses headset 1 for carplay. It will only bluetooth to headset number 2 when you switch the units out after the battery dies.

The SRL does not charge while in use. I have the Shoei Neotec 2.

Do I get the Sena 20evo or 30 or what else should I look at?

Thanks
I use a Sena 20s on my 2018 Goldwing Tour. It charges while riding (I added a couple USB ports) and works well with the system I setup.