August RTE - Sat 26th - Wellesbourne Airfield

Ziggy

Just Another Rider
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Good one Dave ... Spot on .
I was the only one working at the time on the Vulcan behind us and nearly missed the Photo, the rest were called out of the ops room.
Only a few line operational photos were allowed and are very rare, this was taken by the RAF Photographic section. RAF Scampton.

GraemeandSally

RBLR 1000
Premier Member
Put us down not bothered if no room
For trip around Vulcan, I worked on them so nothing new lol just come for the crack and food

Oops just seen we are down all ready so will be looking

FazerPhil

President IBA UK
Staff member
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
I'll be dropping out. I've Been before so let somebody else in. My local bike club needs help that day.

JON12A

IBAUK's retired Shop Keeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
Mark i'm going to have to drop out of this one as i'm now taking a weeks family holiday.
See you all at the next one.

Hi Mark,

I'm free on Saturday now so as there are a couple of spaces free could you put me down please.
If it's not too late to order food burger and chips is fine although I'll eat anything....well mostly.

Thanks Mark see you Saturday.

FJRPilot

Brit Butt Rallymaster RBLR1000 routemaster
Premier Member
IBA Member
Hi Mark, I'm free on Saturday now so as there are a couple of spaces free could you put me down please.
If it's not too late to order food burger and chips is fine although I'll eat anything....well mostly. Thanks Mark see you Saturday.
You're in. See you there. :)

Megabuck

IBAUK Verifier
IBA Member
Hi Mark,

As there's no space on the tour, I may just turn up at the pub for a catch-up. Some sort of sandwich will do fine, so hopefully no need to pre-order; otherwise, I'll just go hungry!

Regards,
Martin

FJRPilot

Brit Butt Rallymaster RBLR1000 routemaster
Premier Member
IBA Member
Hi Mark, As there's no space on the tour, I may just turn up at the pub for a catch-up. Some sort of sandwich will do fine, so hopefully no need to pre-order; otherwise, I'll just go hungry! Regards, Martin
Come along to the bomber visit too Martin, as I'm certain we won't have the 24. Meet at 10 ready for the tour start at 10.30. Bring a tenner donation. :)

GarminDave

Ex-Arkwright
Premier Member
Where is everybody? I'm here! Well in Warwick actually. Took an early morning ride down before too many others got in my way. See you all at ten.