Avatar Changes and Making Visible

Olaf Moon

"And I think to myself...."
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
I have put an avatar photo up in my profile, but it does not show beside my posts - I'm probably missing something really basic - but what gives?

Garage Monster

Premier Member
IBA Member
How do I add an avatar photo? On my profile page I click the blank avatar and message says I do have permission. Also what size should avatar be?

thanks

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
On my profile page what is it looking for where it says status?
I'm afraid I don't see that on your profile page. But you are in the "registered" group and the "Premier Member" subgroup.

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association

Garage Monster

Premier Member
IBA Member
I'm afraid I don't see that on your profile page. But you are in the "registered" group and the "Premier Member" subgroup.

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association
When I go to my profile page next to my avatar there is a box labeled "profile posts" that allows 140 characters and it says "update your status". I am not sure what that is for?

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
When I go to my profile page next to my avatar there is a box labeled "profile posts" that allows 140 characters and it says "update your status". I am not sure what that is for?
Forum members can go to your profile page and post a comment ("I like your style" or maybe "What a jerk!") I'll post something there as an example.

Ira