Bob Higdon Writes a Book

keithu

Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
Cool! I'll have to add this one to my list. If ordered from Amazon the book is probably printed on a printer I helped install.

SteveAikens

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
WTH Higdon?

Book just arrived and I was STUNNED - STUNNED I tell you - that it wasn't signed...:eek:

Next time I see you - I'll have it with me for you to correct that huge error...

Aikens - prefers error free

ibafran

Because of the (relatively) inexpensive cost, I put it on my holiday/birfday gift list. Getting 2 or more such gifts doesn't bother me as I loan books. If I have read any loaned book and like it, I will order a new book for my shelf. Some bike shops have waiting areas for service and I have left spare biker tomes there with a note inside the cover that I have donated it to the shop and would appreciate that it doesn't grow legs. One can also donate such a spare to one's local library. Some clubs have lending libraries and donating a biker book to the club seems like a good idea to me.
your reading may vary,
fran

JAORE

Premier Member
After knowing how much I enjoyed his IBR reports, how could I not get one. Good read!
There have been discussions in the LD riding community on how do we encourage "new blood". Lots of head winds against bikes in general, but LD riding in particular. I plan to gift my copy to the local high school library. It might, just might, plant a seed.