Brit Butt Tour 2018

Kim Leeson

IBAUK Shopkeeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
Here's the other 10...when I was 'parked' on the M6 East of Birmingham this afternoon it hit 28c, never did find out why we were parked...

Attachments

GSears

Dambuster... Bouncing panniers...
Premier Member
IBA Member
I'm confused...41a and 06a are identical locations, yet have 2 separate Bonus codes...do I get 2 points?!?!
The location for one is wrong o_O :confused: You can trace the correct location :oops: with a little research:eek:

Will that affect last years rally results :rolleyes:

Kim Leeson

IBAUK Shopkeeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
Oh boy, well I'm not going back for 1 bonus at this point.
What do you have to go on, when they are both called the same thing?!?!

Coxy

Mr Brit Butt Tour
IBA Member
On the list 06A says it in Carmarthenshire
It’s just up from Touratec
But yes it is on the map wrong under the same name near Cowbridge

Kim Leeson

IBAUK Shopkeeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
Cheers Coxy, thanks for the clarification...guess I should double check the list for bonuses, I've just been going by the gpx files.

Coxy

Mr Brit Butt Tour
IBA Member
Cheers Coxy, thanks for the clarification...guess I should double check the list for bonuses, I've just been going by the gpx files.
I know Kim I just saw it by chance as I was planning the Sth Wales lot I must have double clicked on it and there it was lerking there
You will have to go back you carnt not get them all now how about with the RTE next weekend
Well at lest it West of Ipswich:)

Kim Leeson

IBAUK Shopkeeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
Hi Coxy, I'm doing the Sheppy's RTE this weekend, plan on picking up some more in both directions...
It's hard to find the tally page, can't we stick it on the first page of this thread somehow, please.

Coxy

Mr Brit Butt Tour
IBA Member
Hi Coxy, I'm doing the Sheppy's RTE this weekend, plan on picking up some more in both directions...
It's hard to find the tally page, can't we stick it on the first page of this thread somehow, please.
Kim I have just made a paper copy and the next job is stick it in my tank bag with your name on it.
See you tomorrow.

Kim Leeson

IBAUK Shopkeeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
Thanks, Coxy, much appreciated....
Well, I left Ipswich (Suffolk) at 06:00 this morning, heading for Mitchell, Cornwall (The Plume of Feathers) this place is fab!
But what a day, felt like I took the sucker bonus of going to IOW (Isle of Wight), got 'right on' going, missed return by minutes, had to wait an hour. As John Y says, never pick a bonus you don't have control of the time, and this was one of those instances, not to mention the rain in Devon/Somerset. 14.5 hour day but only 11 bonuses. Still no complaints...it wasn't a Rally, just me honing my skills, getting ready for the BBR.
Btw Schuberth Helmets are seriously lacking in the rain department.

Attachments

Kim Leeson

IBAUK Shopkeeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
Sorry, it's small, but this is Zeal, tried to not use too many Village Signs, as only a few were allowed last year in the BBR, honing the inner radar...yeah right!

Attachments

Coxy

Mr Brit Butt Tour
IBA Member
You are doing well Kim.
I wont be at the RTE today as I had problems with my dialysis machine last night so can you get my phone number off Phil or Gordon and tex me your address and I will post you the list.
Regards to all at the RTE Coxy.

wully

Brit Butt Tour Admin. Retired.
Latest scores listed below.

1 Gordon Sears 39
2 John Cox 100
3 David Parker 1
4 John Cunniffe 0
5 Kim Leeson 60
6 Jon Parsell 3
7 Robert Hook 0
8 Ray Ward 0
9 Andy Bish 0
10 Martin Grafton 0
11 Martin Buck 15
12 Martin Harries 40
13 Darren Forster 1
14 Michael J Smith 22
15 Chris Jordan 8
16 Brian Eccles 9
17 Wulstan Melling 0
18 Paul Harrison 0

Any issues please email me [email protected]
Well done john cox breaking the 100 barrier and kim leeson .

I was made aware of the issue with check points 6A and 41A having the same name and same coroodinates.
The correct location for 6A is N51:47.702 W3:48.629 this is a school in the village.
This will be emailed to all in the tour.

Yours
Wully

Kim Leeson

IBAUK Shopkeeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
13 more for the list please, managed to squeeze them in during the RTE to Sheppy's Cider over the weekend

10A - Yeolmbridge
10B - Zelah
10C - Zennor
13B - Yarnscombe
13D - Yelland
03A - Yattendon
18B - Yate
19A - Yately
36B - Yatton
45A - Yarnbrook
45B - Yatesbury
45C - Yatton Keynell
43A - Yapton (picked up on Friday, but left off earlier list)

Attachments