Brit Butt Tour 2018

Coxy

Mr Brit Butt Tour
IBA Member
Well done young man pleased to see you are having a go not like well no names but I think he is a Yorkshire shop keeper.

mike_smith

Here are some of my latest landmrks

Attachments

wully

Brit Butt Tour Admin. Retired.
Hello everyone.
The current standings are listed below. If anyone as any issue with their score please contact me by email [email protected]

Gordon Sears has kept up his record and completed all the checkpoints, well done.
I have to own up to a mistake with John Cox score the last time I up dated the scores once again I apologise to John, I am only human.

Kim Leeson is making a strong push to visit all the checkpoints, come on Kim lets do it.

1 Gordon Sears 111
2 John Cox 111
3 David Parker 1
4 John Cunniffe 0
5 Kim Leeson 99
6 Jon Parsell 3
7 Robert Hook 0
8 Ray Ward 0
9 Andy Bish 0
10 Martin Grafton 0
11 Martin Buck 20
12 Martin Harries 48
13 Darren Forster 1
14 Michael J Smith 58
15 Chris Jordan 8
16 Brian Eccles 9
17 Wulstan Melling 0
18 Paul Harrison 0

Coxy

Mr Brit Butt Tour
IBA Member
Well done Wully great job.
And you Gordon and kim.you well soon be in this very exclusive club what Mr Cunniffe dreams nightly about.
Wont bike start Mr Cunniffe you should maybe get a Honda they have a button you push and wow it starts.
Nice ride Jonnyp hope Mr Cunniffe is taking note what a BMW can do.;)

Kim Leeson

IBAUK Shopkeeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
Hello everyone.
The current standings are listed below. If anyone as any issue with their score please contact me by email [email protected]

Gordon Sears has kept up his record and completed all the checkpoints, well done.
I have to own up to a mistake with John Cox score the last time I up dated the scores once again I apologise to John, I am only human.

Kim Leeson is making a strong push to visit all the checkpoints, come on Kim lets do it.

1 Gordon Sears 111
2 John Cox 111
3 David Parker 1
4 John Cunniffe 0
5 Kim Leeson 99
6 Jon Parsell 3
7 Robert Hook 0
8 Ray Ward 0
9 Andy Bish 0
10 Martin Grafton 0
11 Martin Buck 20
12 Martin Harries 48
13 Darren Forster 1
14 Michael J Smith 58
15 Chris Jordan 8
16 Brian Eccles 9
17 Wulstan Melling 0
18 Paul Harrison 0
You know what happens when someone throws me a challenge Wully? Now to fit it in with these other Rallies & RTE's!

THB54

RBLR1000 Finisher
IBA Member
Went out to try and find Yockenthwaite in the Yorkshire Dales on Tuesday evening but couldn’t find a sign showing Yockenthwaite anywhere not even on the post box????

So hopefully my Sat Nav showing I was there plus the photos will suffice as proof? 2D428A0A-E735-4FBE-8EE1-B802E41BB66D.jpeg 9D2D9CB6-F6DE-4A67-B8E8-3E600CA3F471.jpeg F0B9CDE5-05E6-48C3-9B26-A72223716A07.jpeg

JON12A

IBAUK's retired Shop Keeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
That's exactly what i did on the rally !
Spent an age looking up and down the valley even had to fight of the farms sheepdog when i went up to ask !.