Brit Butt Tour 2019

wully

Brit Butt Tour Admin. Retired.
Hi everyone. February as been rather busy spending most of it in hospital with pneumonia and apologise for not keeping you update with the current standings. See last year I was able to ask daughter or son to keep you update but they are doing their mock GCSE's and A Levels.
If the your records don't match mine please email me on [email protected]

Please when you submit your photos to me. I need to know the checkpoint no and checkpoint name. it makes them easier to check them off.

Remember this is fun. Enjoy yourselves.

1 Gordon Sears 12
2 Martin Harries 7
3 Jon Parsell 1
4 Kim Leeson 15
5 Sean Sowley 0
6 Michael Smith 30
7 Wulstan Melling 1
8 Pete and Pat Brown 0
9 Daz Dilkes 0
10 Bob Badger 30
11 Nina Ferrand 0
12 John Cunniffe 0
13 Andrew Bish 0
14 Graham Lindley 0
15 Peter Howe 20
45 Martin Buck 3
16 Robert Higgs 0
17 Alexander Bentley 6
18 Lee Edwards 0

GSears

Dambuster... Bouncing panniers...
Premier Member
IBA Member
Wully, thanks for the update. A couple of dark horses sneaking along in the shadows.......

Hopefully your now recovered and will be able to get out and about yourself.

May March be kinder.

Kim Leeson

IBAUK Shopkeeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
Hi everyone. February as been rather busy spending most of it in hospital with pneumonia and apologise for not keeping you update with the current standings. See last year I was able to ask daughter or son to keep you update but they are doing their mock GCSE's and A Levels.
If the your records don't match mine please email me on [email protected]

Please when you submit your photos to me. I need to know the checkpoint no and checkpoint name. it makes them easier to check them off.

Remember this is fun. Enjoy yourselves.

1 Gordon Sears 12
2 Martin Harries 7
3 Jon Parsell 1
4 Kim Leeson 15
5 Sean Sowley 0
6 Michael Smith 30
7 Wulstan Melling 1
8 Pete and Pat Brown 0
9 Daz Dilkes 0
10 Bob Badger 30
11 Nina Ferrand 0
12 John Cunniffe 0
13 Andrew Bish 0
14 Graham Lindley 0
15 Peter Howe 20
45 Martin Buck 3
16 Robert Higgs 0
17 Alexander Bentley 6
18 Lee Edwards 0
Hope your feeling better Wully...I don't see Claire1290 on the list unless she goes by another name!

Just went to visit an old mate in Preston for a Beer. Took the long way there and back. Wet and windy, but mission accomplished. Salford /Woodvale/ Blackpool / Morecambe / Ribblehead / Stonyhurst Day 2. Ripon / Crimple Valley / Breighton Aerodrome / Cleethorpes /New York / Lincoln / Southwell.

Attachments

mike_smith

a local run out this afternoon picked up a few more landmarks

Attachments

mike_smith

A very wet and windy 2 day ride to the lake district. According to the sentry at RAF Woodvale the Jet provost was removed last year and replaced with this Hunter? which was specially painted for the 100th anniversity of the RAF

Attachments

Megabuck

IBAUK Verifier
IBA Member
After the RTE at Mickey's Diner, I headed down to Canterbury (where the front was shrouded in scaffolding) then up to St Mary Hoo.

12 - Canterbury.jpg
12 - Canterbury

32 - St Mary Hoo.jpg
32 - St Mary Hoo

Regards,
Martin

Megabuck

IBAUK Verifier
IBA Member
On my travels over the past week or so, I picked up a few more. Might make it into double figures soon...

54 - Fromes Hill.jpg
54 - Fromes Hill. The FedEx van parked right next to the tank made reproducing the rally book photo impossible; and the time of day made the sun challenging for good measure.

55 - Lincoln.jpg
55 - Lincoln

65 - Cleethorpes.jpg
65 - Cleethorpes

84 - Malvern.jpg
84 - Malvern

Regards,
Martin

Kim Leeson

IBAUK Shopkeeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
Well, that's the South West done for me...9 please Wully...email on its way.

81 Trebetherick, John Betjeman can be had by approaching from NW...driving down the 'Private Driveway' and parking on the path, suggest going early in the morning, worked for me anyway...pics of path attached...watch out for golf balls!

Attachments