Brit Butt Tour 2019

I'm a late starter to this gig...! Anyway, an overnight camp in Cornwall so I could get these:

61. Germansweek:

51. Slapton Sands

71. Plymouth

91. St. Germans Viaduct

31. St. Veep

21. Georgia

81. Trebetherick

Sadly ran out of time to swing by Exeter Cathedral on a busy Bank Holiday Saturday - desperately needed to get back up North. Still, a good excuse to head back down there later in the year... :cool:

GSears

Dambuster... Bouncing panniers...
Premier Member
IBA Member
bippo a little advice from previous experience, if that's ok, be carefully with your flag. Your number (11) MUST be visible in the photo. With it being small in your current flag you might find taking photos of some locations challenging.

bippo a little advice from previous experience, if that's ok, be carefully with your flag. Your number (11) MUST be visible in the photo. With it being small in your current flag you might find taking photos of some locations challenging.
Many thanks for the advice! I do have an alternative flag on the flip side which is larger than the one I was using, but will confess that even still, my number is perhaps on the small side. I'll print up another one so that I'm not caught out on future trips. Thank you! :)

Kim Leeson

IBAUK Shopkeeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
Good advice...and I guess Martin is going back to Laura Ashley!! :rolleyes: Lots of activity lately, looking good people :)