Brit Butt Tour 2020

FazerPhil

President IBA UK
Staff member
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Entry is now open for the 2020 Brit Butt tour which will use the 52 rally bonuses from 2019. I suspect with fewer bonuses we will see more riders completing a Platinum ride. But who will be 1st.
To claim a location take a picture of it with your flag in the picture
This is your chance to have an excuse to ride somewhere.
For the entry fee of £20 you will be sent electronically the 2019 Brit Butt Rally pack of cards ( well a reprint on A4) and bonus locations.
During 2020 you visit as many or as few bonuses as you can.
Every entrant will get a certificate (presented at the start of 2020) recording how many locations they have visited.

Full details can be found on the Iron Butt Association UK website
https://www.ironbutt.co.uk/w3/bbtour.php

If you are are going to try any of our rallies for the first time this is a good way to practice routing and timings.

Entry open now and packs will be emailed out on the 31st December.

saphena

IBAUK Webmaster
Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
During 2020 you visit as many or as few bonuses as you can.
Every entrant will get a certificate (presented at the start of 2021) recording how many locations they have visited.
You really are a wizard Phil:cool::cool:
And as if by magic I've corrected the year!!!!

Kim Leeson

IBAUK Shopkeeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
No Mr Leeson, No Cheating, Its another 8 Sleeps, THEN it begins :D
I beg to differ Mr Sowley...if you participated in last year's BBR, then you already had the locations and the Rally book (deck of cards) since lasy May...so routing has well and truly started!...now where's the emoticon for sticking your tongue out!?!? :rolleyes:

GSears

Dambuster... Bouncing panniers...
Premier Member
IBA Member
It's in the Tour book, Bonuses must be collected Hearts, Clubs, Diamonds, Spades, starting at ace (one) and working up to King in each suit in turn. Simples. ;)

16242 miles 01H to KGS in order. :eek:

Last edited:

GSears

Premier Member
IBA Member
No Mr Leeson, No Cheating, Its another 8 Sleeps, THEN it begins :D
6 Sleeps, not that I'm counting. Unless I nip out just after midnight on the first, before I go to bed, then its only 5. Decisions, decisions.......

Kim Leeson

IBAUK Shopkeeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
6 Sleeps, not that I'm counting. Unless I nip out just after midnight on the first, before I go to bed, then its only 5. Decisions, decisions.......
You have to wait for the rules Mr Sears...I've already be slapped for jumping the gun!

GSears

Premier Member
IBA Member
I have some street cred I would like to hang on to. :rolleyes:
Reallyo_O

Rules
On registering for the tour you will be emailed the previous year’s rally book and your unique entry number. You then make your own flag/plaque out of whatever you choose. The design can be whatever you wish as long as it contains your unique number. We suggest cloth and a permanent marker or laminated paper. When you visit a location take a picture of it with your flag; your unique number must be visible in the photograph. There is no other requirement to claim the location as would have been the case in the Brit Butt Rally. All locations are available anytime (be aware of tides!!!!) and there is no need to include you or your bike in any photograph. As you take your pictures you should email them to [email protected] and post them on the Brit butt tour thread on the forum Through the year a score sheet will be published on a thread on the Iron Butt Association UK Forum.