Brit Butt Tour 2020

GarminDave

Ex-Arkwright
Premier Member
With the easing of covid 19 restrictions. We are allowed to go out alone for a ride. To a place to exercise so it is now ok to continue your Brit Butt Tour.
But "stay alert" and consider the following:
1 2 metre social distancing
2 only a day ride
3 only in England
4 take hand gel or use gloves for fuel stops
5 pay at pump
6 when you get home remove outer clothes and wash hands before touching anything at home.
7 Don't forget to exercise when you get there.
8. Your Bladder and Bowels capacity as most toilets are closed!

yes well planned Gordon, I was intending to pick up Belle Tout and Dungeness on my way home from the RTE at Whiteways café, but now the lockdown has been eased (for us in England) I will do them when I do 3 RBR LM's darn sarf'. I've also got to go back to Levisham station, as that is a RBR LM this year.
Stay safe
Regards Bob

GSears

Dambuster... Bouncing panniers...
Premier Member
IBA Member
yes well planned Gordon, I was intending to pick up Belle Tout and Dungeness on my way home from the RTE at Whiteways café, but now the lockdown has been eased (for us in England) I will do them when I do 3 RBR LM's darn sarf'. I've also got to go back to Levisham station, as that is a RBR LM this year.
Stay safe
Regards Bob
Bob, good to hear you're well.

Take the longer easy route to Levisham on your next visit ;)

GarminDave

Ex-Arkwright
Premier Member
Bagged number one today. I had planned on doing as many of the 52 as possible in three loops, North, Midlands and South but this plan needed overnights. So now went out and back to get 04D Levisham Station. Fantastic ride on North York Moors in perfect weather. Only fly in the ointment was that the station sign had been removed for painting! Hopefully Wulstang will approve it?

Attachments

Sean

Premier Member
Bagged number one today. I had planned on doing as many of the 52 as possible in three loops, North, Midlands and South but this plan needed overnights. So now went out and back to get 04D Levisham Station. Fantastic ride on North York Moors in perfect weather. Only fly in the ointment was that the station sign had been removed for painting! Hopefully Wulstang will approve it?
I was only there myself on Monday !!!

bmbob

IBA Member
Hi Dave
I'm sure it will be fine, your picture is just the same as the one that Steve took when setting up the Rally.
Stay safe
Regards Bob

wully

Brit Butt Tour Admin. Retired.
HI
The lock down is being relaxed so I'm now starting to receive pictures of checkpoints.
Current standings are at 02/06/20 when I went to bed and checkpoints sent me.
I am finding checkpoints sent from peoples smartphones at the time they are at them makes scoring much easier and quicker.
Capture.PNG
If you have any issues with your score please email me at [email protected]

wully

No problems Dave, your now off the mark.

wully

Hi
Through lock down I have developed my computer skills with reference to excel.
Below is a break down of the checkpoints visited so far, hope you find it interesting.
break.PNG

GSears

Dambuster... Bouncing panniers...
Premier Member
IBA Member
For info the steps to the Donkey Bench are blocked off at the moment. You can access from the bottom.

JON12A

IBAUK's retired Shop Keeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
Hi
Through lock down I have developed my computer skills with reference to excel.
Below is a break down of the checkpoints visited so far, hope you find it interesting.
Wully what do the numbers up the left column indicate ?