Brit Butt Tour 2021

DazK

Guys,
I didn’t know if we could join this year, but it appears we can. However, there is no mention that I have seen as to the cost for having a pillion.
Can someone please confirm the entry cost for rider and pillion, so I can pay and get started?
Many thanks.

bmbob

IBA Member
Hi Guys
I think the wooden bird at Flamborough Head, No 51, has gone!!
I've been there twice and car'nt find it, I used the sign post in the village for my photo'
Stay safe
Bob BBT-51-Flamborough Head.JPG

Last edited:

wully

Brit Butt Tour Admin. Retired.
Hi to all those taking part in the TOUR this year.

I have started to receive your pictures, nice to see you are socially distancing. I am not checking that the pictures you submit are from checkpoint within reasonable distance from your home. I feel hat you are old enough and sensible to make that decision. (a group of people who ride more then 1000 miles in 24 hrs, for a meal or a piece of paper) May be i should rethink sensible.

We are using the BBR 2013 rally this year, It was put together some 8 years ago so some checkpoints may not exist or have been changed. So use common sense.
1. Take a picture of what is there.
2. Take a picture of your SAT NAV with the coordinates on the screen.
3. with your submission detail the issue.

I'm not nasty or evil in fact I'm quite understanding so just give me the info and evidence that you made the effort.

Remember enjoy yourselves.

GSears

Dambuster... Bouncing panniers...
Premier Member
IBA Member
Visited some BBT locations yesterday.

The Halifax Bomber Memorial was quite moving. The sun was setting and I recalled a few lines from, For the Fallen by Laurence Binyon

'They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old: Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. At the going down of the sun and in the morning We will remember them.'

' Halifax Bomber Memorial.JPG

Last edited:

Martex

Off the Mark with a trip around Devon

Attachments

ScoobySnax

I busted the Dams..
IBA Member
Sunday’s ride and photos. Rider 19 - apologies for the small number! Places: Malmsmead County Gate 24, Cremyll Ferry 15, Rame Head 14,Robbers Bridge 32, Pilchards Inn 1, and Tar Steps 26.

Attachments