Brit Butt Tour 2021

wully

Brit Butt Tour Admin. Retired.
Hi
Listed below the scores for the tour up to 19/06.
I have just found an error in the spreadsheet which has been corrected. Please check your score, if you find an error just please email me so I can check it. [email protected]

Screenshot 2021-06-21 104806.png

One last thing it was great to meet some of you last Saturday at the RTE. The thing I enjoyed was to hear the fun you are having doing this years tour. It was chosen because it's difficult and not easy. I hope my answers to your questions helped.

Robert Higgs

The RTE at Fremington Quay provided a great excuse to pick up the West Country bonus locations for the BBT so I bagged the first three on the ride down on Friday. At least the rain had eased of sufficiently by the time I got to Alton Barnes to be able to actually see the white horse.....

Attachments

Robert Higgs

The forecast rain on Sunday never really happened so a lovely run around the Cornish peninsula. Unfortunately SatNav issues (and a bit of brain fade on my part, too) meant that I missed Wheal Prosper tin mine. Oh, well..... And the only directions I could find at Gwennap Pit were to Gwennap parish church so there's a picture of that rather than the prescribed chapel!

Attachments

Kim Leeson

IBAUK Shopkeeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
Good RTE Wully, lovely spot...like Robert and others, a good chance to get soaked and pick the rest of the South West.

Attachments

Robert Higgs

The Brit Butt Light 2021 rally provided me with an excuse to pick up some more BBT2021 locations so I set off on the preceding Thursday to gather some photos on the way to my base camp in Yorkshire with a view to spending Friday riding round Yorkshire to grab a few more. However... after picking up a couple of locations on the ride up the bike developed an electrical fault which knocked out the running lights to the front and tail/brake light to the rear. What to do? Well, I contacted Triumph West Yorkshire who kindly agreed to squeeze the bike into the workshop on the Friday afternoon (as luck had it they were located right next door to my hotel, too, which helped immensely!). They duly fixed the rear light which got me back to legal/safe for the BBL2021 and would not take any payment for their trouble, so a heartfelt thank you to Triumph West Yorkshire, a much appreciated gesture. Oh, and the two locations which I did manage to grab below.....

Attachments

GSears

Dambuster... Bouncing panniers...
Premier Member
IBA Member
Well the weather's good for riding. Anyone still collecting locations?
Less than 3 months left......
Beat that firebreak at the end of October.

mike_smith

Here are my photos

Attachments

mike_smith

and my next 10

Attachments

mike_smith

and the next 10

Attachments

mike_smith

and the next 10

Attachments