Brit Butt Tour 2021

ScoobySnax

I busted the Dams..
IBA Member
Just what Rob and Martin said above... all subject to approval by Wully of course! Here are a few photos..

Attachments

Hi fellow Brit Butt Tour'ers
Well that's me done, went down to Swansea to do number 03 on Saturday, and also finished off the RBR land marks. (83 this year)
Doing the 2 rallies together has given me some great rides.
See you at the RTE on the 25th.
stay safe
Regards Bob

wully

Brit Butt Tour Admin. Retired.
Busy weekend
Considering how difficult this years BBT is it's nice to see that so far 6 of you have so far completed the tour. Well done.
Still more then 6 weeks till the tour ends how many more of you will complete the tour and visit all checkpoints.

Please check below, if my score does not tally with yours then email me "[email protected]".

I haven't been able to ride recently having broken my arm which stopped me going to Scotland and South.

Remember the object of the Tour is to practice your Rally procedures, so it's ideal to practice submitting your checkpoints on your smartphones.

Screenshot 2021-09-13 101643.png

wully

I have the attached the current standings, well done to Bob Badger and Sean Sowley has the latest to complete the Tour.
This Sunday not only do the clocks change but this years tour ends.
Please check your scores if you have any issues please email me [email protected]

Now if you have any outstanding pictures get them sent to me by 5th November 23.59 GMT.
Any received after that date will not be accepted.

Lastly I hope you all enjoyed this years tour, the 2013 BBR was considered one of the best as a challenge and just goes to show that members of IBAUK are the toughest riders. I completed the rally with a partly dislocated shoulder as a result of a crash leaving Loughton Reservoir on the Saturday evening. memories
SharedScreenshot.jpg

wully

Hi
Please find the final standing for this years Brit Butt Tour.

Screenshot 2021-11-07 125906.jpg

I hope you all enjoyed the tour this year.
Next year the BBT will be based on this years BBR, which i am sure you will enjoy.

Wully

mike_smith

I have just sent off my entry fee etc for the 2023 Brit Butt tour.

When will the landmark list be sent out?

Happy Christmas and a Healthy New year everyone

I have just sent off my entry fee etc for the 2023 Brit Butt tour.

When will the landmark list be sent out?

Happy Christmas and a Healthy New year everyone
Mike
You’ve posted in the 2021 forum, if you go to the top of the page, click on UK Rides then there is a search bar, search for BBT it will bring up this thread, the 2022 thread and when one is started the 2023 will be there also.
Dave