Calais 7/8/9 Dec

Winglider

Ex-Wiinglider
IBA Member
Just think , you could do a bbg1500 from the comfort of your own front room.:)
That wouldn't work Jon. I know the GS Adv has a great fuel range, But they would have to program it to stop at petrol stations fill up, go and pay and then get a receipt !!!

Once they have cracked that it would be great for IBA challenge rides :):):D:D

You think too much Steve.....;)

And while I'm here, I joined Facebook a while ago, I'm getting some very odd friends requests....does Bac Phieu live in Brighton? :rolleyes:

IMG_1418.jpg

JON12A

IBAUK's retired Shop Keeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
And while I'm here, I joined Facebook a while ago, I'm getting some very odd friends requests....does Bac Phieu live in Brighton? :rolleyes:
Don't care get here friend request sorted quick.
Ask her if she knows MyThu Kupi at the top of the page.
Maybe they could visit the group in Calais. What happens in Ca..........................................................................:)

JON12A

Premier Member
IBA Member
Hell, get any of them to accept, except that big one in the hi-viz in the middle!!! :)
Your right Kim but I think that's their Pimp. I once saw him towing a caravan with a ratty Goldwing , now we know why !! (mobile cat house) :eek:
He's from Brighton you know !.
I don't fancy the bird in the 5th pic either !

(this thread could go on for hours, cue popcorn eating emoji) Whos got that pic of Steve and the caravan ?

Last edited:

GarminDave

Ex-Arkwright
Premier Member
Because I'm not attending this RTE I have not been reading the posts but I started to do my Tax Return today so obviously trolling the net to distract me I read this and what have I been missing!

JON12A

Premier Member
IBA Member
Because I'm not attending this RTE I have not been reading the posts but I started to do my Tax Return today so obviously trolling the net to distract me I read this and what have I been missing!
Dave
As your such a nice bloke we are going to let you have you choice of either of the ones above in high-viz.
Yorkshire folk are just that generous !.

Your right Kim but I think that's their Pimp. I once saw him towing a caravan with a ratty Goldwing , now we know why !! (mobile cat house) :eek:
He's from Brighton you know !.
I don't fancy the bird in the 5th pic either !

(this thread could go on for hours, cue popcorn eating emoji) Whos got that pic of Steve and the caravan ?

I have... 1BAC5402-43DF-41B6-A2C0-C9D66DE6ABED.jpeg