Calais 7/8/9 Dec

John Broom

Hi all, its not been a good year for me, So, I am going to have to cancel my booking and trip. My left leg is just out of plaster, but my knee and ankle have not repaired as they should of. Definitely not strong enough to push the bike upright. Have an MRI booked, but thats not till mid November. I have a room booked at the Ibis Styles from the Friday until Sunday morning. Its non refundable, so If any body is in need of a room, get in touch. Its a double room, so plenty of space. I booked it through booking.com, so I shoul be able to change the guest name. Also got a booking on the tunnel for Friday, and back Sunday morning.

John Broom

Right, my eurotunnel ticket is non-refundable. So, if any one needs a ticket this year, or is planning a trip within 12 months of the 7th December, get in touch. I can amend the booking and put a new lead name on the ticket. So long as this is done by the Saturday the 8th, the amendment is valid for one year. Will not need it for myself as from end of March 2019, i will be in New Brunswick, Canada. And yes, I will have room for anyone who wants to stop by.

Megabuck

IBAUK Verifier
IBA Member
For anyone who wants to extend the Calais trip (and who hasn't already booked a non-refundable room) there's a special offer on at the moment - stay three nights, pay for two. A single room can be had for 128 or 130 euros, depending on whether you stay Friday to Monday or Thursday to Sunday; add 10 euros for a double/twin. I think I may stay until Monday, so I can head home with somewhat less of a hangover...

You may need to join the Accor Hotels loyalty programme to get this rate. I think it's on offer until the end of November.

Regards,
Martin

Megabuck

IBAUK Verifier
IBA Member
Right, my reservation for Friday and Saturday has been cancelled, and I've booked a room for Friday through to Sunday night; it cost me a whopping £10 extra. A quiet Sunday recuperating is in order.

Regards,
Martin

John Broom

Right, my reservation for Friday and Saturday has been cancelled, and I've booked a room for Friday through to Sunday night; it cost me a whopping £10 extra. A quiet Sunday recuperating is in order.

Regards,
Martin
You could have taken my room. Its booked and paid for from Fri to Sun morning. I can not get a refund or make the trip as my leg is not strong enough to ride safely.

Peter Perfect

Right, my eurotunnel ticket is non-refundable. So, if any one needs a ticket this year, or is planning a trip within 12 months of the 7th December, get in touch. I can amend the booking and put a new lead name on the ticket. So long as this is done by the Saturday the 8th, the amendment is valid for one year. Will not need it for myself as from end of March 2019, i will be in New Brunswick, Canada. And yes, I will have room for anyone who wants to stop by.
...and this one?!

JON12A

IBAUK's retired Shop Keeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
Roll up Roll up for the Very Unofficial 2018 IBA uk Xmas Doo. If your not booked do so now or be disappointed.

With special guests from Down Under Mr Foster Smith and friend...
1542628903114.png 1542629086718.png Hit me with ya bike would ya ....Cop for that ya Pommy B*****D.

This year only special friends from Thailand courtesy of Mr Steve (wing) (Hes from Brighton you know)

1542629276597.png All have been spoken for but Steve's promised me there are others from his collection. (back of Taxi)

And from near Barnsley and Ipswich the Hat throwing duo of Daz and Kim (SOUNDS LIKE A POP GROUP)
1542629720220.png
1542631816581.png

Plus a visit from El presidente himself

1542630189378.png No not that one 1542630225349.png this one. (pictures of real President joining in with Kim and Daz during an ss1000 presentation).

And dont forget the dancing (pic from last years semi final dance off) Courtesy of the Family Bar.
1542632890072.png

Guaranteed No Snow this year or your money back from Graeme. Come on ya know you want to!

Attachments

Last edited: