Calais 7/8/9 Dec

JON12A

IBAUK's retired Shop Keeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
If you’re getting a taxi...from the family bar after lunch...can I get a lift... to the Pirates...;)

I’ll be ok walking back...
JonnyP I seem to recall you were not that (ok) walking back last time :D bit of a swerve on I remember !!!

owl*

Rally Bonus checker
IBA Member
Stuck at Eurotunnel. Projected 60 minute delay has turned into a 90 minute delay. Confirmed no bikes booked onto the next 2 shuttles at all, but they still won’t let me on either of them. Not even to fill the empty spaces on the last carriage which are reserved for bikes. Bloody shambles.

owl*

Rally Bonus checker
IBA Member
Ignored eurotunnel bitch lady in customer relations and headed off to the lanes 2 hours before my actual shuttle. Blagged my way on & am currently in the tunnel. Had no idea internet worked down here.

Winglider

Ex-Wiinglider
IBA Member
Well done sir :):)
Are you in the tunnel? Or on a train in the tunnel?
The second option is properly the better one as I don’t think they are letting us ride through the tunnel yet. But it would be much quicker with no hanging around,:p:p

Last edited:

Winglider

Ex-Wiinglider
IBA Member
Stuck in Eurotunnel
Got here 2 hours early, hoping to get a earlier train.But the train we are now on is a train that is leaving 1 hour later than I originally booked..
It's that frigging Eurotunnel bitch again ☺

owl*

Rally Bonus checker
IBA Member
Just hide the hanger in your pocket, Steve and ride into the stacking lanes like you own the place. I did, and they just put me onto the next shuttle.