Camping RTE - 2017-09-30 - Wiltshire

FazerPhil

President IBA UK
Staff member
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
It's only just around the corner for me. I'll be there Saturday. How about a trip up to pewsey white horse. Wiltshire is the place for white horses and "Wilf's" home county. He's a Moonraker like me.

JON12A

IBAUK's retired Shop Keeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
Tent not leaking (i've just checked) so put me down for this one please.
Last time i went camping there was singing and naked German women .
Has this been considered for this event ?. :D
ps......... they d'ont have to be German.

Ahamay

The Joker
IBA Member
I dropped into the Woodbridge inn today and have booked camping space for fifteen, and a table for fifteen at 1230 on Saturday
both figures are adjustable as we get closer.
You will have to book into the camp site yourself i think no earlier than 1200 thats when the pub opens
so can people let me know who is coming for the RTE and who going to camp so i can tell the pub how many
a bit closer to the date will do.

Hi,

Although I am in danger of missing the point of Ride to Eat as its only 28 miles for me as a local it would be rude not to attend the first Wiltshire RTE
I will be there on Saturday

Ahamay

The Joker
IBA Member
Ok folks can we start getting a list who's for the RTE and who's plus camping please?
Tried my tent last W/E nice and dry :)

FJRPilot

Brit Butt Rallymaster RBLR1000 routemaster
Premier Member
IBA Member
I'm in :)

Just rang and booked Friday and Saturday night, aim to arrive sometime Friday afternoon.

UPDATE - Got a cycle race to marshal on the Sunday in Essex now so gonna have to cancel this :(

Last edited:

saphena

IBAUK Webmaster
Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
I'm confused about this "booking in" process. Is that something I need to do now (or at least before the RTE date) or do I count as one of the 15 but I need to tell someone I'm there on the day?

saphena

IBAUK Webmaster
Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
  1. saphena
  2. g.s.john
  3. Mike Strong
  4. Jonnyp
  5. AndyB
  6. Jon12a
  7. Fazerphil