Camping RTE - 2017-09-30 - Wiltshire

Ahamay

The Joker
IBA Member
Ok we have nine for camping & lunch how many more for lunch only if the number gets to more than fifteen for lunch I need to let them know.

GSears

Dambuster... Bouncing panniers...
Premier Member
IBA Member
Just booked Friday and Saturday, camping.
Should be there about 1800 hours for a beer or two

FazerPhil

President IBA UK
Staff member
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
John I'll be there for lunch. Just coming for Saturday afternoon as I only live just down the road

saphena

IBAUK Webmaster
Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
I'd like to think I'm not the only one staying Friday and Saturday nights. I'm confident that Winglider won't be though:D

I've just spotted that Gordon will be helping me drink,

Last edited:

GSears

Premier Member
IBA Member
I'd like to think I'm not the only one staying Friday and Saturday nights. I'm confident that Winglider won't be though:D

I've just spotted that Gordon will be helping me drink,
Does that mean you're being a bit of a butterfly? Discrete drinks with Winglider one week me the next ;)

Sorry guys, arrival of second grandson late (12 days late) yesterday seems to the current Mrs S to be a justifiable reason for me not attending. Not wishing to camp in the back garden I have caved :(.

GSears

Premier Member
IBA Member
Great ride to eat.
Excellent Friday and Saturday under nylon. Jonnyp, Saphena and I managed to enjoy a Firkin of Treacle Treat over the two nights. During Saturday we were joined by others who had to forgo our joy.

saphena

IBAUK Webmaster
Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
What Gordon said. The Treacle Treat enjoying was not difficult. And for Jon Hofberg's benefit, the black thing is an ignition coil.

FazerPhil

President IBA UK
Staff member
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Great event thanks for taking it on GS John. I had a dry ride there and back mostly on twisty roads that I'm very familiar with .......being a Moonraker from around those parts...... it was good meeting old friends and new ones. Sorry if I dintnget to chat as I had arrived late.
Proof for below for those that attended.