Certification time

Hi all. I completed a ss1k and bb1500 back in October. Turned in all of my info and check in first part of Nov or so. I sent via snail mail and tracking said it was delivered. I know it takes a while and Covid has things slowed, but on average, how long does it take to get your certification? Thx

Capone

I’m waiting to bro, it’s 12 to 14 weeks I’ve been told. On Facebook ppl are posting how long it took them it’s a bit longer. Being volunteers ppl gota work and spend time with family so I’m sure it’s hard on them processing rides . Hope this helps.

Yessir. I understand. I put the ride off 10 yrs, which made my KLR 20 yrs old and me 54. Its done though. 2 attempts, but got it. If I can wait 10 yrs, I can wait a few months!

Hi all. I completed a ss1k and bb1500 back in October. Turned in all of my info and check in first part of Nov or so. I sent via snail mail and tracking said it was delivered. I know it takes a while and Covid has things slowed, but on average, how long does it take to get your certification? Thx
Hi, I completed a SS 1000 on Sep 7, 2020 and turned in all info/material on/about Sep. 9. I received notification on Dec. 20 that my ride (a first) has been certified. So, to answer you question, it took mine a little over 3 months.

Yessir. I understand. I put the ride off 10 yrs, which made my KLR 20 yrs old and me 54. Its done though. 2 attempts, but got it. If I can wait 10 yrs, I can wait a few months!
I gotta hand it to you on riding the KLR for your ss1k and bb1500. I also have a 2008 KLR and there's no way in heck I would be able to stay on that bike that long. The seat feels like a 2x4 after about 90 minutes. Excellent job Coyote!

I gotta hand it to you on riding the KLR for your ss1k and bb1500. I also have a 2008 KLR and there's no way in heck I would be able to stay on that bike that long. The seat feels like a 2x4 after about 90 minutes. Excellent job Coyote!
Ha! Just saw this. Hilarious! The beauty of it is, I soon went numb from the waist down.