Certification

After you get your IBA number, sign up as a premier member. That puts your certifications on the fast track. Plus, follow the guidelines for electronic submission. I don't know it for fact but I would assume that the better the documentation, the less time it takes to verify it.

HACKLE

streetglide15, patience good man, patience. I'm still waiting on a reply confirming my electronic application forwarded on the 5th. September 2019 for an SS1600.

Should the ride approval process be more transparent? Is it difficult to log each submission in a spreadsheet made available on the website? Are rides submitted by mail reviewed by date submitted? Are electronic submissions reviewed by date submitted? How many individuals review rides? Are rides approved by committee or an individual? Is the review process decentralized (by individuals across the country)? Can we speed up the process by asking for more volunteers to review rides? Should there be a Chairman for different categories of rides holding the reviewers accountable for prompt review?

The IBA Rally every 2 years shows the Association obviously has organizational skills but ride approval needs improving.

I have submitted rides for the 1000SS, 1500 Gold, CC50 and Hyder to Hyder with prompt approvals. However, I'm still waiting for my September 9, 2018 NPT approval. I submitted the ride electronically and received the automatic submission response. I have reached out 5 times with Ira responding promptly that he will have Mike look into it and once to Mike with no response. I have volunteered to become a Premier Member and resubmit but Ira instructed not to do so.

My intention is to only make the process better and not point a finger at any individual.