Cheap hotel deals

FJRPilot

Brit Butt Rallymaster RBLR1000 routemaster
Premier Member
IBA Member
As of today, 9th Feb the three nearest Premier Inns all have cheap room offers for both Friday 10th June and Saturday the 11th. Prices from £35 a night :)

The hotels in question are Castleford Exscape, Castleford junction 31, and Pontefract North.

I'm in :D

Ahamay

The Joker
IBA Member
OK just booked the Castleford escape for two nights
Spose i'll have to do it now:D
Booked up North Anti clock

Last edited:

FJRPilot

Premier Member
IBA Member
I wouldn't want to keep you awake with my snoring Graeme o_O Having said the noise of the trains would probably drown me out!

GSears

Dambuster... Bouncing panniers...
Premier Member
IBA Member
I'll be taking the tent. I don't snore........................................
No just mutter and chant

Ging gang goolie goolie goolie goolie watcha,
Ging gang goo, ging gang goo.
Ging gang goolie goolie goolie goolie watcha,
Ging gang goo, ging gang goo.

:)

Sneezy

IBAUK Bouncer
IBA Member
All three still £35 for friday, and Pontefract north is only £39 for the saturday, (the others are £60+ for sat)

FJRPilot

Premier Member
IBA Member
All three still £35 for Friday, and Pontefract north is only £39 for the Saturday, (the others are £60+ for Sat)
I stayed at that one with a mate in 2009. It's still only a 10 minute ride from Squires. There's a fuel station nearby, ok for topping up on Friday evening but not 24 hours if I recall. :)

GraemeandSally

RBLR 1000
Premier Member
I stayed at that one with a mate in 2009. It's still only a 10 minute ride from Squires. There's a fuel station nearby, ok for topping up on Friday evening but not 24 hours if I recall. :)
I will check i do think it's back to 24 hrs it is now a small Marks & Spencer's

FJRPilot

Premier Member
IBA Member
Winglider wrote on the main thread:

I'm in :D Staying Friday and Saturday nights at the Quality Hotel Leeds/Selby. Nice and close to Squire's I don't want to get up any earlier than necessary on Saturday !!!:p:p:p
I have asked if they are giving any discount to riders entering the RBLR 1000 ? A message has been sent to the marketing manager, if you don't ask you don't get !
I will keep you informed of his reply. May be worth adding some pressure if you are looking for accommodation, their number is 01977 682 761:):):)

Just received a phone call from the Hotel
They will give a 10% discount to riders booking over the RBLR weekend
They have at the moment about 40 rooms for Friday & 20 rooms for Saturday, :)
You will have to give a discount code that I will post on here as soon as I get it.

GraemeandSally

RBLR 1000
Premier Member
Winglider wrote on the main thread:

I'm in :D Staying Friday and Saturday nights at the Quality Hotel Leeds/Selby. Nice and close to Squire's I don't want to get up any earlier than necessary on Saturday !!!:p:p:p
I have asked if they are giving any discount to riders entering the RBLR 1000 ? A message has been sent to the marketing manager, if you don't ask you don't get !
I will keep you informed of his reply. May be worth adding some pressure if you are looking mm for accommodation, their number is 01977 682 761:):):)

Just received a phone call from the Hotel
They will give a 10% discount to riders booking over the RBLR weekend
They have at the moment about 40 rooms for Friday & 20 rooms for Saturday, :)
You will have to give a discount code that I will post on here as soon as I get it.
That is what was called Selby Fork Motel by side of the old A1/A63 junction was the one of the ones I spoke to re discounts
Now called South Milford Hotel phone number 01977 682761 or email [email protected]

If you say you doing the RBLR 1000 mile you get a discount all ready fixed deal up

Last edited:

Winglider

Ex-Wiinglider
IBA Member
Please find below a copy of the e mail that I recieved from the South Milford Hotel, showing the discount code for 10% off bookings for RBLR riders.

For anyone wanting to book if they quote smh10 this will give 10%^of their booking

Kind regards,
Sarah

Reception
South Milford Hotel
Junction 42 A1(M)
South Milford
LS25 5LF

[email protected]
www.southmilfordhotel.com