Comments - Australian Specific Rides

tj189

Premier Member
Another one added to the Australian Specific rides (adds a bit of USA flavour) be sure to check it out.
Originally set up by Allan Hegelund and ridden by Karl Pirchmoser (who also did the artwork).
Well done guys!!

Skidoo

Premier Member
If you drop into Kentucky for a receipt, let the guys know what your doing as they are interested and thrilled to be part of the ride. By the way they have excellent curly fries!

hagar

Premier Member
Invented and first ridden in August 2014 rather than going to The Border. From home to Texas a "6 States etc". Great fun, and Skidoo is right, the folks in the Kentucky General Store are chuffed that they are part of it. The curly fries are truly great, as is the coffee. Go riding, this is another pearler!

Last edited:

Skidoo

Premier Member
I was under the hammer at Kentucky Martin but couldn't help myself talking to the owner for about 15 minutes. There is so much history in that area, to be honest, I love chatting even though some wouldn't believe it :)

Skidoo

Premier Member
Good to see you here Hagar, don't feel left out; go to the main page, select 'Iron But Association Q&A' then select the thread 'need forum status changed' and Howard will adjust as required

hagar

Premier Member
Bit of fun sitting here at 0031 hrs, January the 1st and reading that Skidooo was the one to post here, yesterday, when it really was also last year!

tj189

Premier Member
.....and the same back to you Tim.
By the way, have you made any further changes to you spreadsheet? I just used it again yesterday on a run.

HardTxRider

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Tj,

No changes since the last ones we discussed. Glad to see you getting some use out of the RLPT. I use it all the time myself. One of these days I'm going to simplify it.

Maybe I'll get a chance to use it to plan a ride to circumnavigate Australia. That is on my list of things to do before die.

Coldcomfort

I dont think that it is listed as an officially recognized ride. I have done it myself with ROLSN and had it certified by FarRiders. I think that Roland sent his ride documentation to the IBA but never heard back.

But we have 50cc rides listed from just about every point of the compass but no northern route. It just seems logical to include it.

2 cents spent

Cheers, Brian.