Defective Gene Pool shirts are in!!! - Discount opportunity

Cliff Wall

Staff member
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Yes, that’s right. The long awaited official Defective Gene Pool shirt, including the awesome addition of the NIIT Wit backwards rider , is in! I will be meeting Matt Wise at Ray’s BBQ in Allen, TX tomorrow at 11:00am to deliver his shirt, in a sort of impromptu RTE event, DGP style.

So I got to thinking, why don’t you locals that are wanting to pick up your shirt come join us? The shirts are $22 (plus delivery if required) and I have extras even if you didn’t place an order with me yet. So where’s the discount? Well, no shipping costs of course if you pick up in person. But in addition to that, for anyone riding a two or three wheeled vehicle a total of 100 miles or more, I will buy your drink at Big Ray’s if you purchase a meal (gotta support our host). Yes, Matt, you are eligible for this discount too.

And the grand prize, if you document a ride of 1000 miles or more with the IBA (receipts, forms, etc.), ending no later than 12:00 noon tomorrow at Ray’s BBQ, I will give you a shirt free of charge. That’s right, FREE! I think I’m pretty safe on this one but I really hope someone is crazy enough to make me pay off. And the IBA can always use the money. Any real “Defectives” out there? If so, you’d better get off your computer and on your bike pretty soon. Any successful riders will be recognized on Friday at the Jacksonville awards event. (I haven’t asked permission but I think I’m safe here too.)

Those not attending tomorrow can pick up in Jax or I will mail your shirt to you soon.

Hope to see you tomorrow!

DGP shirt 1.jpg