Delivery of trike to Barcelona

John Young

Triumph Triple expert.
I have a client who needs a Honda NC700 (?) trike riding to Barcelona in a few weeks time

He'll pay for the costs including ferry and flight back and probably a couple of hundred quid for your trouble as well

If anyone as interested, please let me know

John Young

Triumph Triple expert.
Why?? Can't he ride it his self? Is it his? is he smuggling something?
Approach with caution boys and girls.
Because he had throat cancer a few years ago and has just come out of hospital having had his jaw rebuilt for the second time.

He has bought this trike to ride at his place in Ibiza in the sun and just wanted to get it down to the ferry port near Barcelona to take over to his house on the island.

Rather than entrust it to a courier company (that were going to charge a lot of money to ship it), he asked me if I knew anyone that wanted a "paid" bike trip and at the same time earn themselves a bit of pocket money. This is a client who I have known for 31 years now .....

As it happens, I'm just going to do it myself now - and I've told him to give the "couple of hundred quid" (it was actually £300) to a charity ......

Last edited:

Hampe

Not Right Rider
Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
What on earth would anyone want to smuggle into Spain?
They got anything you can dream of down there already.
A batch of Shepard Pie perhaps?
...and everyone be looking for it back in the aft regions, when it's actually stashed in the funny, phony tank mock-up between the riders legs.

No, the trick question here is actually the trike conversion of a NC 700.
Who would dream up such an invention? Wouldn't the right lettering actually be a DS700L?
Feel free to omit any digit needed to interpret the message, or even run it backwards if necessary...

Well, good luck with the 14.1 liter fuel tank on your way to Baarceeloooona.
I must admit that I immediately opened up and browsed the Ryanair homepage after reading your first post.
This was the chance of a lifetime to ride something really strange, and just deliver it in one piece in Barcelona.

I would totally have done it on my own - if I only could trust myself.