Dinner in the desert

orestesdjc

Premier Member
Two headed Cod anyone. I last went there about 10 years ago with the Suzuki Owners Club. I'll try to make it if it's on the 14th, the 21st is a erte im Andorra but it all depends on St Thomas's Hospital.

GSears

Dambuster... Bouncing panniers...
Premier Member
IBA Member
Already booked for the 21st. Try to make the 14th. I will have had 2 weeks to recover from Wiltshire.

Winglider

Ex-Wiinglider
IBA Member
Add me to the list what ever the date.
Niki's got an aunt that lives just down the road in Lydd, so she might even come (that's Niki:) not the aunt:eek:)
I might even get another couple of taxi drivers who ride bikes to come along once the date is confirmed.

Winglider

Ex-Wiinglider
IBA Member
The 14th would be better for me now, as I may have an IAM observered ride on the 21st which at the moment I have not confirmed at the moment.
I also have at least 2 mates who can make the 14th.
Could we have a decision on the date ASAP, cheers :):)

Ahamay

The Joker
IBA Member
The 14th is looking good it suits most that have replied I will book it tomorrow, we have seven at the moment.

GarminDave

Ex-Arkwright
Premier Member
Kin ell Dave that's a big word but thanks for the input, are you coming?
I put it on my wall planner as I thought it was the top of Scotland! Doing 600 mile round trip on Motorways, not sure, may do so rather not say as yet. My motivation for a fun ride is heading North or West from South Shields, I see riding South as a PITA!

I'll let you know a bit closer but it is currently on my wall planner......

JON12A

IBAUK's retired Shop Keeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
Looking at coming down for this and staying down Saturday night.
Graeme and Sally are joining me so the more the merrier.
No hotel booked as yet or even what town to stay in, so if anyone fancies a few pints and a meal Saturday night PM me.

jaybee

Latvian rider transport!!!!!!
Premier Member
I can't make this one unfortunately but we regularly run RoSPA ride-outs down here and the fish in the Britania is excellent. If you like Rock (and I don't mean the music before anyone starts......or geological features.........or black comedians named Chris..........or sweet cylindrical confectionary) then they do a humungous portion......or did the last couple of times I went.