Dinner in the desert

JON12A

IBAUK's retired Shop Keeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
Looking at the Dog and Bear hotel Lentham ME172PG .
I booked for £65 but got it cancel-able if anyone has a better idea.

I'll be heading down to Venice & Andoŕra early Sunday. I suppose it's possible to go over on Sat and stay in Calais
Ashfords not far from Calais Dave

Last edited:

JON12A

Premier Member
IBA Member
List for Sat night... Myself, Graeme/ Sally , Gordon, Steve (winglider) plus a few others coming back to me .
Once i've got a better idea i will book a table for dinner

Winglider

Ex-Wiinglider
IBA Member
A couple of friends will be joining us for RTE, Craig & Dave. But I dont think they will be joining us for the evening meal at the Dog & Bear.

JON12A

Premier Member
IBA Member
Ok table for six booked for Dinner Sat night.
If anyone else wants to join us Saturday Night rooms are still available but let the hotel know your with ( John Cunniffe ) group for dinner.

GarminDave

Ex-Arkwright
Premier Member
I hope you all have a great time.

I had it down on my year planner to attend but I managed to kill a bird whilst riding my bike on Monday and my left bicep is all colours of purple and seizing up so 700 miles of motorway for f&c when we already have the best f&c shop in Christendom in South Shields appeared a little pointless. I must be getting old as I even had a domestic pass but then again Jen did not realise the R2E was the furthest point South of here without going into water!

You all enjoy and ride safe, watch the birdie.

Attachments

Considering what’s been happening on Wednesday and on Thursday and Friday.... and what’s planned for tomorrow I’m not surprised they’ll be chillin’ On Sunday........:rolleyes:

GSears

Dambuster... Bouncing panniers...
Premier Member
IBA Member
Well after the last 7 Days I Ain't Giving Up and will Rendezvous All The Way down at the Britannia. Then you can all Fill me in on what you were up to Last Night. After lunch you can Follow Me to the Dog and Bear where it will be Time to Party.
Real shame CraigDavid can't make it

GraemeandSally

RBLR 1000
Premier Member
Well after the last 7 Days I Ain't Giving Up and will Rendezvous All The Way down at the Britannia. Then you can all Fill me in on what you were up to Last Night. After lunch you can Follow Me to the Dog and Bear where it will be Time to Party.
Real shame CraigDavid can't make it
Have you started on the beer early Gordon !

JON12A

Premier Member
IBA Member
Once again an excellent week end with great company.
Sorry i missed the actual meet but Ziggy and myself were farkeling my Aux Tank and i didn't get to the hotel until later.