Display of IBA Mementos - Ideas?

kwthom

=o&o>
Premier Member
IBA Member
Okay, I now have more than a handful of certs, pins and the like. On the old forum, there was a thread loosely based on this topic, but I'm thinking not many are still looking there.

The 50CC cert and vials of sand goes into a shadowbox - my wife really liked that idea. The question is how do you document those multitudes of achevements you've made in a LD career?

Bonus points for pictures? :)

Thanks!

Texas Tom

Premier Member
For the pins only...........I found framed cork board (Hobby Lobby/Walmart) just the thing. I have 2 sizes...I had a smaller board when I only had a handful of pins. I picked up a larger board once I filled the smaller one up. I used a ruler and a light pencil to draw lines to go by as I pinned them in.

For the certs, I use a scrapbook/binder for pictures (landscape sized):

Last edited:
I also use a cork board for the pins, and pin up certificates like Big Daddy! Only difference is since they are decorating the upper perimeter of my garage, I put the certificate in a laminate / clear plastic page protector, and pin that up. Underneath, for the sake of curious observers, I post the map of the route taken...

kwthom

=o&o>
Premier Member
IBA Member
Built my notebook this past week...

Low-tech: Three-ring binder, with plastic sleeves that hold the cert on one side, and a Google Map with the route on the other. It also contains the membership introduction letters for both my wife and I.