Don't drink and drive at Christmas

Ahamay

The Joker
IBA Member
With Christmas upon us I’d like to share a personal experience about drinking and driving.
As you may know, some of us have been known to have brushes with the law from time to time after a social session out with friends…
…Well, two days ago I was out for an evening with a few mates and had several beers, followed by some rather nice whiskey. Feeling 3 sheets to the wind I still had the sense to know that I would be over the limit.
That is when I did something I’ve never done before – I took a taxi home.
Sure enough on the way home, there was a police road block but since it was a taxi, they waved it past. I arrived home safely without incident. This was a real surprise as I had never driven a taxi before. I don’t know where I got it and now that it’ s in my garage I don’t know what to do with it !!
Merry Christmas

With Christmas upon us I’d like to share a personal experience about drinking and driving.
As you may know, some of us have been known to have brushes with the law from time to time after a social session out with friends…
…Well, two days ago I was out for an evening with a few mates and had several beers, followed by some rather nice whiskey. Feeling 3 sheets to the wind I still had the sense to know that I would be over the limit.
That is when I did something I’ve never done before – I took a taxi home.
Sure enough on the way home, there was a police road block but since it was a taxi, they waved it past. I arrived home safely without incident. This was a real surprise as I had never driven a taxi before. I don’t know where I got it and now that it’ s in my garage I don’t know what to do with it !!
Merry Christmas
Brilliant
Belated Merry Christmas to all.

Firstpeke

Single decker?

MIni-bus?

A bit more speed on entry?

You never know until you try.....

I am reminded of the terrorist who was tasked with blowing up a bus.... burned his lips on the exhaust.....