Electronic submissions

K

K16GT

im trying to submit an application for email for a recent SS1600 & BB2500. I'm obviously missing something, but no matter where I've looked, I can't see the PayPal address I need to submit the payment to or the amount.

Can any one tell me where and how much?

K

K16GT

The instructions for the email submission were pretty clear they wanted everything, including proof of submission of payment.

I found the payment table buried amongst the ride rules. Perhaps the webmaster might consider moving it and the PayPal details to the page with the submission guidelines?

John negus

I had the same issue as you with my submission. I sent IBR HQ an email and they answered promptly that they would ask me for payment when required..which they did once the ride was approved..jn

tj189

Premier Member
I am sure everyone has read this http://www.ibaaustralia.com/ride-applications-verification/. If you use the Australian IBA Electronic Ride Application Program and utilise dot point one then you will find this in the email:
Please send your remittance fee through paypal to [email protected] and ATTACH A COPY OF THEIR CONFIRMATION to this email.

When you read through the rules for your ride you will find the costs as Peter mentioned above.

The link above is pretty comprehensive and all the information is contained in appropriate places.

K

K16GT

It might seem logical for someone who knows where it is. If you don't know where it is, then it seems logical to find it where the information where there is talk of submission. I think I wound up with three or four seperate windows open to get to the email template. That suggests to at least me, that it could do with some streamlining. Just an observation, not a criticism.

Last edited by a moderator:

tj189

Premier Member
Thank you for your observation and suggestion and we will have a look at where information is located.

It might seem logical for someone who knows where it is. If you don't know where it is, then it seems logical to find it where the information where there is talk of submission. I think I wound up with three or four seperate windows open to get to the email template. That suggests to at least me, that it could do with some streamlining. Just an observation, not a criticism.

Gatey

Premier Member
IBA Member

Tis a lot more streamline than the old days K16GT

John negus

Maybe it's a test of perseverance and character..all good IBR ideals to strive for with minimum complaining thrown in for good measure..just a thought..har har..jn