Excuses for riding during lockdown

saphena

IBAUK Webmaster
Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
Let's see them - your best excuse for long-distance riding during lockdown.

BAD EXCUSES ONLY!

saphena

IBAUK Webmaster
Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
As most accidents happen at home, I am spending as much time as possible outdoors in order to safeguard the emergency services people. I am doing it for their own good, selfless and considerate, that's me.

Shawn K

Professional Cat Confuser
Premier Member
As I live in a house with 3 other people and 2 dogs, and work in an office with 11 other people, the only way I can properly social distance is to ride my motorcycle far away.

owl*

Rally Bonus checker
IBA Member
I have to ride my bike now, as my outside water is turned off for the winter which means I don't have to wash it.

Ian M

The reason I’m doing a 1000 miles in 24hrs officer is, I suffer from piles and the vibration helps shrink them and stop the intense itching.

Well officer it’s like this, my wife stripped off, lay on the kitchen table and said “oooh go on then, put your leathers and your helmet on and go to town”, so....… here I am.

Look here constable; I have just bought this 40th Edition 1250 GS with panniers and I’m practicing filtering, these empty roads are the only ones I can filter down.

Officer; the Regulations state that film and TV production can still go ahead, so the reason I’m screaming around these lanes at night on my adventure bike with my w***ker lights is; I’m doing a remake of Close Encounters of the Third Kind.

Megabuck

IBAUK Verifier
IBA Member
I'm out for my daily exercise. The bike will run out of petrol in another 25 miles, after which I'll be pushing it to the nearest petrol station.

I'm out for my daily exercise. It's a Harley*, so in another few miles, I'll be pushing it.

*Other makes are available for completely unjustified denigration.

Regards,
Martin