Expedited processing

Still an FNG so learning the ropes. I read on another thread about premier membership getting expedited processing. Had never heard of that. I have an event coming up and was hoping to have the certificate prior (six weeks from now). Paperwork for a Bun Burner Gold was mailed last week.

I'd be happy to pay a fee for expedited processing. Is this possible, and if so who would I contact?

Thanks in advance.

Scott Parish

Premier Member
Mike - I assume you have already had at least one ride certified since you are asking about a BBG? If so, you can purchase a Premier membership through the IBA store. I'm not sure after-the-fact if the ride you have already submitted can be rerouted to the Premier team; and/or if you provided all the necessary information required for Premier certification? A good place to start would be a PM to Ira. If you have not had a ride certified; then you do not yet qualify for Premier. Looking forward to hearing the details about your BBG.

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
If you have a ride already submitted and you are not yet a Premier member, I would just let it continue through the standard process.

With regard to needing to first be a IBA member prior to purchasing a Premier membership and also attempting a BBG - true dat.

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association

Thanks for the replies.

I did a Saddlesore to race the bike at the Texas Mile. That ride was certified about July. Did the Bun Burner Gold from my home south of Atlanta to Sturgis. Wasn't really aware of the Premier membership until joining this forum last week.

EDIT: Did 163 at the Texas Mile. Fastest speed ever recorded in the mile by a production bagger.