Extra medlemsmöte 17 september / Extra member meeting september 17

Iron Butt Association Sweden informerar här om att ett extra medlemsmöte kommer att hållas lördagen den 17 september kl 15.00, vid Aeroseum, Nya Bergets väg 50, Göteborg.
Syftet med mötet är att besluta om föreslagna stadgeändringar: 2a-beslut om bland annat styrelsens sammansättning och 1a-beslut om ändrade framförhållningstider för motioner till årsmötet. En formell kallelse med förslagstexter mm presenteras senast 14 dagar före mötet.
Mötet samordnas med Ride to Eat #3. Du som föranmäler deltagande i mötet till [email protected] kommer att få subventionerat inträde (normalt 120:- ) och räknas med i fikat.

Iron Butt Association Sweden is hereby informing about an extra membership meeting Saturday September 17, 3pm, to be held at Aeroseum, Nya Bergets väg 50, Gothenburg. The purpose of the meeting is to decide on a couple of changes to the statutes of the association. A formal call for participation including the full texts of the proposed changes is to be issued no later than 14 days before the meeting.
The member meeting is coordinated with Ride to Eat #3. You who notifies about your participation at the member meeting by email to [email protected], will have a subsidized entry ticket (normally SEK120:- ) and also be included in the Fika-plan.

Väl mötta / most welcome
//Jens-Olof Lindh
Ordförande IBA SE

Attachments

Last edited:
Medlemsmötet genomfördes enligt plan inne på Aeroseum, med sju närvarande medlemmar. Beslut att anta föreslagna stadgeändringar togs för andra och första gången. Sedan 220917 gällande stadgar finns att hämta på iba_se_stagdar_2019.pdf (jo jag vet att länken heter 2019 men det är filen för 2022 som finns där).
The membership meeting took place according plan at the Aeroseum, with seven participating members. Decision to approve the suggested changes were taken, for the second and first time repectively. The statues as of 17 sept 2022 are found at iba_se_stagdar_2019.pdf (yes, I'm well aware that the link says 2019, the correct 2022-version is found at the other end of the link).

//Jens-Olof