Fall Classic - 4 Corners SS1000 Sept. 29, 2018

The Fall Classic Saddlesore 1000 ride will take the riders through some of the most scenic areas offered in the 4 corners area of Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, and Utah. You’ll see a diversity of terrain and vegetation. Colorado is sure to provide some beautiful yellow vistas on mountain and roadsides. The route is designed to minimize Interstate Highway travel time. Approximately 75% of the ride will be on two-lane paved roads including at least one national scenic byway.

Group Ride Starting Location/Date/Time
When: Saturday, September 29 at 4 AM – 9 PM please arrive between 3-3:45 AM for paperwork. Riders will leave at 4 AM

Where:
Village Inn Restaurant
840 Juan Tabo Blvd NE
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87123

For more information and sign up, please see: https://longdistancerides.travel.blog/fall-classic-4-corners-saddlesore-1000/

Scott Parish

Premier Member
Sounds like a lot of fun. Wish I could make it; but it is just too close to my daughters wedding. She was not happy about me riding a 48 Plus over the summer and worried the entire time. If I took off to complete another SS a week before her wedding - I think she would find someone else to walk her down the aisle. :) Hopefully you run this again next year.