Farkles for sale

michiel kerkhof

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Dear friends,

After 3 IBR's and 3 Buttlite's and a few health problems I came to the conclusion that it's time for the next stage in my LD-riding ...flowersniffing! I have sold my battleship to a non LD rider that had no interest in my farkles so we took them off(well it was done by my Wisconsin dealer)so now my mate where I stabled my bike all these years is now sitting with a box full of farkles and wires,He is trying to sort out what wires belong to what farkle.....

So,in an ideal world I am looking for someone who may be interested in buying the lot which is described below

1 Jaz fuel cell 5 gallons gravity filler incl a Linda Tanner's custom tank cover and a selfdesigned bracket that fits on a HD ultra Limited 2014.

2 1 set of Clearwater Erica's (excl the dimmer which I didn't like) connected straight to high beam light switch

3 1 set of Cyclops adventure lights made by Justin Philipson,I had them both attached to a bracket on the crashbar the cyclops aimed at side of the road to detect animal life

4 Valentine V1 set .....Never found out how it exactly was meant to work lights were flashing in front of me but I rarely noticed that so I still received a few awards!

5 Doran Tyre pressure system( in need of new sensors)

6 2 Touratech lockable holders ( 1 for a garmin 660 and 1 for a garmin 665 incl antenna)

7 1 Garmin 665 with US maps lifetimewhich failed on me during IB2019 but has been repaired and is working again properly.

I will ship the lot to lower US destination at a reasonable price....just make me an offer I cant refuse.As said before this package needs someone who is capable of installing it all and is willing to puzzle a bit.

Greetings

Michiel Kerkhof

IBA 503

Olaf Moon

"And I think to myself...."
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Dear friends,

After 3 IBR's and 3 Buttlite's and a few health problems I came to the conclusion that it's time for the next stage in my LD-riding ...flowersniffing! I have sold my battleship to a non LD rider that had no interest in my farkles so we took them off(well it was done by my Wisconsin dealer)so now my mate where I stabled my bike all these years is now sitting with a box full of farkles and wires,He is trying to sort out what wires belong to what farkle.....

So,in an ideal world I am looking for someone who may be interested in buying the lot which is described below

1 Jaz fuel cell 5 gallons gravity filler incl a Linda Tanner's custom tank cover and a selfdesigned bracket that fits on a HD ultra Limited 2014.

2 1 set of Clearwater Erica's (excl the dimmer which I didn't like) connected straight to high beam light switch

3 1 set of Cyclops adventure lights made by Justin Philipson,I had them both attached to a bracket on the crashbar the cyclops aimed at side of the road to detect animal life

4 Valentine V1 set .....Never found out how it exactly was meant to work lights were flashing in front of me but I rarely noticed that so I still received a few awards!

5 Doran Tyre pressure system( in need of new sensors)

6 2 Touratech lockable holders ( 1 for a garmin 660 and 1 for a garmin 665 incl antenna)

7 1 Garmin 665 with US maps lifetimewhich failed on me during IB2019 but has been repaired and is working again properly.

I will ship the lot to lower US destination at a reasonable price....just make me an offer I cant refuse.As said before this package needs someone who is capable of installing it all and is willing to puzzle a bit.

Greetings

Michiel Kerkhof

IBA 503
Michiel,
Did you sell the fuel cell? IF not, please email me the dimensions and price to [email protected]?

michiel kerkhof

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Dear friends,

All items sold except the fuel cell.....everyone goe electric or what? I will sell it at a reasonable price especially if you pick it up in Racine ,wisconsin as I understand shipping may be a bit of a problem....Love to her from you!

Greetings

Michiel Kerkhof

IBA 503