fc moto

Ian M

i just wondered if anyone ordered from this business?

any issues? The product i want is not available in this country but is on fc moto's web site

Ian M

thanks its a clothing item so i usually get one of each size and send one back that doesn't fit as well,

i did notice reviews but i take them with a pinch of salt

plan b then

Kim Leeson

IBAUK Shopkeeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
I bought a Schuberth E1 helmet off them, much cheaper than anywhere in th UK, arrived quickly with no problems
Good helmet, hope you are happy with it, that visor when the sun is low is a lifesaver, also helps with the sunburn that we suffer from in the UK. :rolleyes:

Safari Ferg

Safari Ferg, President IBA Ireland
Premier Member
Yes the adjustable peak is very useful in low sun.
A very comfortable and quiet helmet, and the Bluetooth kit specifically for it is very neat and discrete

Kim Leeson

IBAUK Shopkeeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
I thought you only had one choice regarding comms. for that helmet and that was the basic unit. Have you actually tried out the comms. yet?

LenJ

Old Bike/New bike? All ok.
IBA Member
Only problem I had was the cost of postage to return a pair of leaky rukka gloves for a refund (which took 3 months as well) ment the cost was the same as buying in the uk :(

Safari Ferg

Safari Ferg, President IBA Ireland
Premier Member
I thought you only had one choice regarding comms. for that helmet and that was the basic unit. Have you actually tried out the comms. yet?
Yes the (SR10U) switches are very discrete and are positioned on the top of the LHS of the chinbar with a small blade microphone which protrudes from the front of the same part of the chin bar, the rest of the gubbins fits in very neatly, phone calls are crystal clear and the inbound caller has no idea you are on a bike :)
works well with my (android) phone (Google maps) and Zumo
, very happy with it

Attachments