First Ride to Eat of the Year (2020) - 10th Anniversary

Daz nes

I will be coming I is working on nights down here so will be in my road sweeper wagon is there anywhere near by to park or will it fit on ur drive :)

J.Young

Triumph Triple Engine mounting brackets expert
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
I will be coming I is working on nights down here so will be in my road sweeper wagon is there anywhere near by to park or will it fit on ur drive :)
it would fit in the yard easily under normal circumstances, but your best bet is to park in the layby just down the hill on the A34

Thanks John and Sonia for another great day. Only spoilt by melted wiring on the way home. Eventually got home with the bike in the back of a recovery van :(

saphena

IBAUK Webmaster
Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
Golly, was that you I spotted on the M6(S) through the roadworks with free recovery? I didn't recognise you but you appeared to be sorted in the sense that bits were off your bike, you were safely waiting for recovery. Didn't look like I could offer anything useful.

Yes, that was me. Free recovery to the services then a phone call to get my recovery people out. You're were right to assume there was nothing you could do to help, burnt out connector to the starter relay! New parts ordered, should be up and running again next weekend.

saphena

IBAUK Webmaster
Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
You need to look much more distressed (and have fewer bits hanging off your bike) next time if you want me to stop.;)