First SS1600 Complete

Well I finally got my sh1t together and completed my first SS1600 yesterday. Melbourne / Wilton / Melbourne. Now for the paperwork and payment. Can anybody tell me if the number plate surround accomodates a standard Victorian number plate?

Many thanks to all of you that gave advice back in April. I thoroughly enjoyed the day. 17 Hours and 40 minutes was a time I was happy with.

Spoons

HACKLE

Spoons, firstly congratulations on your first SS1600. Secondly, you won't have any problems fitting the IBA plate in behind your Victorian number plate. Waiting to read your ride report. Cheers.

Martin Little

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Well I finally got my sh1t together and completed my first SS1600 yesterday. Melbourne / Wilton / Melbourne. Now for the paperwork and payment. Can anybody tell me if the number plate surround accomodates a standard Victorian number plate?

Many thanks to all of you that gave advice back in April. I thoroughly enjoyed the day. 17 Hours and 40 minutes was a time I was happy with.

Spoons
Congratulations Spoons & welcome to the world of LD riding. Simple & efficent route, I like it.
Look forward to a ride report.

Many thanks Gents. I can see how this could get addictive! I’m already thinking about my next one. Can anybody please advise:- I’m reading conflicting information about submission of ones first ride documentation. I’d like to submit electronically but I see some commentary about the first ride having to be submitted in paper form.

Appreciate a steer on this. Ride report, whilst very boring I’m sure in comparison to yours will be on the way!

Regards

Spoons

cougar

Many thanks Gents. I can see how this could get addictive! I’m already thinking about my next one. Can anybody please advise:- I’m reading conflicting information about submission of ones first ride documentation. I’d like to submit electronically but I see some commentary about the first ride having to be submitted in paper form.

Appreciate a steer on this. Ride report, whilst very boring I’m sure in comparison to yours will be on the way!

Regards

Spoons
Well done, good ride

I submitted my 1st electronically with no issues