Sold

1UFO

Up for sale today is my beloved 1995 BMW K75S with working ABS in Artic Silver with blue and white pinstripes. This bike has been absolutely fantastic since I bought it from the 3rd owner in 2013 with 66k. The bike is currently set up for long distance riding and touring and has 112k. It has a lot of very desirable (and costly) parts including: Russell Day long saddle for both passenger and rider, “K75C” bars which put you in a more comfortable position, hard to find black crash bars, rare Bagster tank bag cover with integrated hooks for a tank bag, even more rare Renoylds rear rack, BMW saddlebags that are keyed to the ignition, a Givi-cloan rear top box, Aeroflow windshield (fixed crack) with an extender, Fox “Clicker” shock (rebuilt last year), K&N air filter, progressive fork springs, Randakk cycle shack grips, Eastern Beaver H4 headlight relay kit with brighter headlight bulb, BMW “cruise control” throttle lock, fender extender, FULL BMW tool kit and a pair of fork mounted LED lights. I also have the original clear BMW windshield and original silver lower fairing air dam. The bike also comes with another set of tires with 60% life left.

I have ZERO hesitation to ride this bike any distance as I’ve done a lot of work to make sure it will never let me down (it’s never let me stranded). I have completed a lot of Iron Butt Associations rides on this wonderful bike. Besides the normal fluid changes (Mobil 1 fully-synthetic engine oil, synthetic tranny, synthetic final drive, brake fluid, fork oil, spark plugs, coolant, fuel filter) work includes: regularly lubing both the clutch and final drive splines with Guard Dog high-moly grease (104k), replaced steering head bearings (87K), cleaned injectors (by Mr. Injectors), clutch cable (87k), breather hose (87k), rear main seal (87k), alternator rubber plus new cup (87k), oil pan gasket (93k), coolant hoses (93k), front wheel bearings (93k) gas cap rebuilt, final drive seal, LED backlight gauge, new battery last year.

I have records of the bike’s service all the way back until it was new. I also have record of EVERY gas fill-up over the time that I’ve owned the bike as well as receipts for the work that I’ve done. Always garaged.

Again, everything works as it should, including the ABS. NO LEAKS

Clear title in my name. 2 foldable keys, 1 standard key.

It seems that K75’s in good shape are going up in value as they move into “collectors” status. Kelley Blue book trade-in is $2200, suggested retail value is $3570. NADA value is 2590 for very good, and $3985 for excellent.

$3300 OBO

Note that photos were taken just after the bike was washed, and that I’ve included several pics of the lower fairing and original windshield.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/csBB1k7Ux0Mgy2bU2
Where is the bike located?