For Sale: 2015 BMW R1200 GSA LC

cberry

Premier Member
Bike SOLD to an inmate 9/23/2016 (2 time IBR finisher)

Pictures at
https://photos.google.com/share/AF1...?key=MDBhUXZBYWw2eGFYcUlKMlZHSFJ5a3hvbDkxNHZR

This bike has it all, most notably dual GPS; one BMW NAV V, the other Garmin gps 376c, a marine unit with USA road data base, SIRIUS/XM entertainment audio and XM digital NEXTRAD weather radar overlays and forecasts. The radar has helped me make informed decisions many times.

Extended Service Contract by Western Service Corp, sold to me by the BMW dealer in Urbana, Il is in effect ;until 10/27/2019. This is an unlimited mileage, zero deductible, after market warranty extension policy.

OEM equipment includes all the usual stuff....ESA, Cruise Control, wire wheels, TPM, ABS, crash bars, heated grips. power outlet, keyless ignition, LED headlight, fog lights, etc. Additionally, OEM side cases, top case, and tank bag have been added.

Aftermarket equipment includes: Touratech headlight and fog light guards, oil cooler guards, and side stand big foot; Xpel thick film headlight protection; MachineArtMoto heavy duty cylinder head guards; Skeene tail/brake light, Ztechnik Vstrean tall windshield (and OEM); handlebar up-and-backs, tank knee pads, heated jacket controller, and SAE tap for battery tender.

Current maintenance status: ODO mileage is 45,300, last service by Max BMW (NH) on 7/28/16, including oil and filter change and new Tourance Next rear tire. Prior service intervals have been at or close to the recommended 6,000 mile interval and have included all recommended items. I'm the original owner and the bike has always been garaged unless on a ride. It's in excellent condition.

Operational history: LD riding by an experienced 78 year old man, 95/05 on-road/off-road.

Terms of sale: as is, where is. The bike may be inspected at my location near Melbourne, FL. Questions, call 321-258-1396. The price is $15,700, payable in cash, US dollars.

Last edited: