Forum Organisation

FazerPhil

President IBA UK
Staff member
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
I've just tidied up the sub forums.

Please try and post in the correct place it will make it so much easier to find information in future.

If you think any additional sub forums are needed let me know and I'll consider it.

It does so much more than the old one

Ongoing threads will be copied over from the old forum in the next couple of weeks

I have full staff member rights so if you have any problem let me know but bear in mind I'm also trying to learn how it all works. DSCF0025.JPG

Ha ha...easier to attach pics....

Ziggy

Just Another Rider
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Phil can you consider putting in a section for Long Distance Riding, I see the Rally section but nothing on the Rides.

Phil, registered as new member as advised, but nowhere to clarify existing iba status and I know it's petty but having been a member for a few years now it irks me to see under name new member as opposed to member and that I only joined on Sunday. So what did everyone else do that was different to me? Is this something you can sort?
Be lucky, Iain.

Phil, registered as new member as advised, but nowhere to clarify existing iba status and I know it's petty but having been a member for a few years now it irks me to see under name new member as opposed to member and that I only joined on Sunday. So what did everyone else do that was different to me? Is this something you can sort?
Be lucky, Iain.
Mine is the same I think it will get sorted when everything settles down.

FazerPhil

President IBA UK
Staff member
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Be lucky, Iain.
Iain I've changed your status

I'm working my way through them. Anyone else email me and I'll pick it up. I often miss stuff in posts on here

FJRPilot

Brit Butt Rallymaster RBLR1000 routemaster
Premier Member
IBA Member
Just thought, how about putting the Christmas meeting up as a main topic on the front page? As it's under 'General Chat' it's less obvious to find unless people scroll through to see what's about. :)

Hi Phil,

how do I go about changing my name as it appears here? When I filled out my form to apply for membership I clearly missed the chance for unique pseudonym. 'RevSH-Army-Chap' would be so much .....if possible? Thank you.