Frans SPOT for 25 May 2017

Tele

Premier Member
I took a chance on trying to intercept Frans and Brian but no luck. I had a very small amount of time that I was able to get out of work commitments and left Wednesday at 01:00 and had to be back Thursday at 13:00. I made it as far north as Stuart's Well but they were still 5 hours north of me. Decided to head back south to avoid too much night riding in the anticipated cold. Finished the ride with just over 3000 km with a few minutes to spare in my 36 hours away.
Hope all goes well for the three of them on their homeward journey.
That's a massive ride just to say "hello" Jeff! :D Such a shame after all that effort mate that you missed the opportunity to shake some hands. Well ridden on your part ! I hope there is a ride report on the way !

HACKLE

Home safe at last. As I said for Rob. This lid of mine is spending more time of me noggin than on it. So I've just dipped it for you Frans. Fantastic effort on the "fantastic plastic machine".

Farkleit

Premier Member
It was great to see and Brian at Port Melbourne this morning Frans, you guys have been doing the BIG kms, congrats on the 50CC to Melbourne. I would have loved to stay longer to talk but I have to get to work. Safe riding north.
Thanks for being there even if for only a short time. Cheers for the effort!!!!